Chapter 19

Last Time on What If...?...

"What do you mean that (Y/N) is gone?" Chichi asked.

Goku looked at her. "She called Future Trunks by Trunks, and called me by my Saiyan name. I don't think that she's coming back."

~A Few Years Later~

A eighteen year old girl walk to the small pond that was at the house she had been living in for the last five years. She wore a loose and flowing dress with bare feet and her tail was tightly wrapped around her waist.

Her (Long/Short), (Straight/Spiky) (H/C) hair moved as the wind passed her. Her (Bright/Dull) (E/C) eyes stared straight ahead. Her (Skin Tone) hands rested on her hips as she stopped in front of the pond.

Yes, this calm and peaceful girl was Son (Y/N). She had changed and matured a lot since she left Earth and started living with Towa and Mira on the planet of Zalea.

Zalea was very much like Earth, but it was very much calmer and more peaceful. It has a lot of animal life and plants. The three lived slightly away from a town, and they were close to a lot of town people.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" She turned to see Towa standing there behind her.

"Oh, hello, Towa," the teen said. "I was just thinking. I was all moody when we first got here so I never realized how beautiful this was."

"You were mad that you just learned that you were being used by the people you worked for and trusted," Towa said as she stood beside the half bred and wrapped an arm around her shoulders in a friend like way.

(Y/N) hummed and closed her eyes as they stood there together. It was clear that the girl was happier in this place rather than on Earth and working for the Time Patrol.