Chapter 18

"I told you that it was too risky!"

Justin.

"Why do you care? She needs to help risk it sometimes to control it!"

F.

"I was told not to let her do something like that!"

Justin.

"By who? Why haven't you told us that yet?"

F.

"Chronoa."

Justin.

"What? Why?"

F.

"We think that she is working with Towa and Mira. We need her not to hurt herself by-- Huh?"

Justin.

Twitch

"She's awake."

F.

My eyes snapped open. I saw Justin and F looking at me. Vegeta and Papa ran over to me. I glared up at Justin. Justin jumped back and stared at me.

I stood up, slowly. I dusted myself off. My tail wrapped around my waist. I moved my arm to the top of my armor and took it off. I had spandex on so that I wouldn't show anything. I tossed it down.

"(Y/N)..."

"Shut it, Justin," I said. "I heard everything. If you do not trust me, I will not bother you anymore."

"(Y/-"

I slapped my tail at F with a glare on my face. "Stop it, Trunks. Trunks, Vegeta, and Kakarot, do not follow. Same for you Justin."

With that, I turned and quickly flew away. After about an hour later, I landed and crossed my arms. I looked at my feet and frowned slightly.

"(Y/N)?" I turned to see Towa standing there with Mira. "I heard what happened. Would you like to stay with us?"

"Huh?" I blinked a little. "I would," I then gave a small nod.

Towa gave me a small smile and walked over. She placed a hand on my shoulder. Mira stood beside her. We then teleported away.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"This is where we've been staying on the planet, Zalea," Towa said. "Make yourself at home."

"Thank you," I said as I smiled at them. My tail wagged as I looked at them.

"Mira, show her around," Towa said. "I need to do something real quick."

.

.

.

"What do you mean that (Y/N) is gone?" Chichi asked.

Goku looked at her. "She called Future Trunks by Trunks, and called me by my saiyan name. I don't think that she's coming back."