Chapter 3

My eyes twitches as I started opening my eyes. A bright light blinds me for a few second. I was in a Medical Machine. My eyes were used to the liquid in it because I did this a lot. I saw a few aliens around the pod.

'What?' I thought as I stared forward. I felt a pain in my head as I flinched, shutting my eyes.

The world around me changed. I saw a man with spiky black hair, way shorter than Uncle Raditz. He had a scar on his cheek. Around his head, there was a red headband. He had Old looking armor. He looked down at my small form.

"W-who are you? A-and where am I?" I asked, my tail going between my legs like a scared animal.

The man stood up and walked over and sat in front of me. He put a hand on my head and ruffled my hair. He stared down at me before giving a small smile.

"Name's Bardock, and you're in a Dream state," he said.

"Dream...state?" I opened my mouth in confusion.

"In between reality and a dream," He explained. "You can see the past and future of yours and your descendants. I followed my sons, but now, I'm following my grandchildren. You've gotten strong, (Y/N)."

"Who's my father? And who are you?!" I snapped.

Bardock smiled before standing up and grabbing my hand. He started walking to an area. He used his hand to bring up a box thing and tapped it.

The images of a man that looked like Bardock, a Namekian, Uncle Raditz, and two children. Bardock pointed at his look alike.

"That's my son, like Raditz is," Bardock then pointed at the two kids. "The chubby one is Gohan. The younger one is you."

"Me?" I asked as I floated up. I watched as Raditz gets defeated, kills the Namekian, and takes "me" away on his pod.

"Uncle Raditz..." I stared the last picture of the pod leaving. "So...you're my grandfather?" I turned to him.

Bardock nodded. "I was giving the power of seeing the future like you. That connects us. If you need anything, just come to this Dream State. You can either fall asleep or mediate. That's how you can get here. Now, wake up. We will talk later."

I nodded and closed my eyes. Once I opened my eyes, I was in the Medical Machine again. My tail wagged in the water, making everyone notice that I was awake. The liquid was gone as I took off the mask. I was still wearing spandex that was now wet from the liquid. One person handed me a new suit. I nodded before taking off the wet spandex and put on the suit.

"It's an older one, but it still fits. Your other one needs repairs," He said.

I nodded as I heard a pain again. I blinked this time. I saw a woman with spiky back hair. She wore a green and yellow suit with black spandex on her legs and white boots. It looked like the one I was wearing. I stopped blinking. After a while, I went to the Ginyu Force room. No one was on there. I climbed up the latter this time and sat on my top bunk.

'Who was the woman?' I thought as I closed my eyes and saw her form again. I didn't open my eyes. I only opened them when the door opened. It was the rest of the Ginyu Force.

"(Y/N)!" Jeice called out as he ran over to bunk that we shared. I jumped down and landed in his arms. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, deciding not to tell them about my Dream state. I wrap my arms around him with my tail not going around his arms like always.

Captain Ginyu walked over and put a hand on my head. I looked up at him. I must have looked terrible and weak looking, which no Saiyan wants to seem like.

"Lord Frieza agreed that you should stay out of training and missions for at least a week or until you feel better," he said.

I nodded. I knew that was nothing I could do about that. No Else said anything about that. It was late so everyone went to bed.

I sat on my bed and looked at my lap. I crossed my legs with my tail laid by my side. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up. I heard felt a pain in my head as I tired to go to my Dream state. I gave up. I couldn't do it.

Shaking my head, I laid down and curled up in the middle of the bed. My tail curled around my body. I felt two figures behind me. I didn't look to see what or who it was. They some how calmed me.

I yawned and shut my eyes. I slowly fell asleep. I felt like I was falling. I landed on my feet. I was in my dream state again. This time I saw Bardock and the woman from before.

The woman smiled at me. She seemed kinder than Bardock. She walked over and kneeled in front of me.

"I'm Gine, Bardock's wife and your grandmother," She said. "You looked cute in armor like mine."

I looked up at her before giving a small smile. My grandparents were both in my head. I know that they were both gone so I'm glad that I'm getting to know them.

.
.
.

I woke up to see that everyone else was already gone. I sat up and stretched. I looked at the side of my bed and saw that there was some food there. I smiled, knowing that Jeice probably got it for me. I grabbed in and pulled it in front of me.

I quickly ate the food as I thought about what was going on with my head. I finished the food after a while, and I pushed it to the side again. I curled up into a ball as I listened to everyone outside the room. I didn't leave the room because I know that I couldn't do anything, and I didn't know what would happen now that I knew what my past was.