Chapter 9

I sat on a small cliff with my tail wag slightly. I felt someone behind me, but I didn't look.

"Mira," I opened my mouth. "What danger?"

Mira sat down by me with his arms crossed. Towa wasn't with him.

"I'm sure that you know," Mira said before looking at me.

"Demgira..."

"Yes."

"Crap!" I said as I banged my head in my hands. "...I can't..."

Mira put his hand on my head and made me look at him. I looked at him with my lips staying together, and he started back. He slowly pulled me into his chest and kept his arms around me.

"Mira?" I asked.

"Calm down," Mira said. My cheeks slightly turned red as I stayed there.

I moved away from him and stared at him. "Mira, will you help me when he comes?"

Mira nodded. "I might not show my face, but I will be there for you."

I smiled at him before pecking his cheek. You might be confused by this, but there is kind a reason why Mira was been worried for me. We are dating, secretly of course. To most people, we all still enemies.

.

.

.

I sighed as I punched a rock. It shook a little before breaking into small pieces. I stopped and turned around to see a man that looks like Goten.

"Are you (Y/N)? The girl that Chichi and Trunks told me about?" He asked before smiling. "I'm Goku, if you are her, your father."

I blinked. This is my true father! I crossed my arms. "Yeah, that's me."

"Are you strong like Vegeta says?" HE asked.

"I like to think I am," I said.

"Do you want to spar with me?" Goku asked.

"I rather not," I said.

"Are you okay? Vegeta said that you were more like a true saiyan than a half bred," Goku asked as he walked forward.

My lips turned into a small frown. "I rather not talk about it. Maybe we can spar later."

Goku walked over and ruffled my hair. "Hey, who do you see as your dad?"

"Do you know of the Ginyu Force?" I asked.

"Yeah, I fought them on Namek...you were that girl, weren't you?" Goku asked, remember Namek.

"Yes, and the guy with red skin and white hair named Jeice adopted me! He's my Pops," I smiled. "The rest of the Ginyu Force are like family too."

Goku nodded. "As long as he treats you right."

.

.

.

I looked up to see F standing in front of me. He was frowning. Goku must have told him about me not wanting to fight.

"Are you okay? You didn't want to fight, and you almost live for that..." F said.

I closed my eyes before putting my hand over my heart. F's eyes widened. I think realized what I was trying to say.

~~

(Sorry, but this chapter is really short.)