Chapter 14

"What happened?"

Is that F?

"We found her like this and healed her the best that we could."

Towa.

"Her energy level is rising. She should awake up soon."

Earth's guardian...Dende?

"How do we know that you didn't do it? Or that you did get HIM to do it?!"

F.

"I would not attack her!"

"M...Mira..."

"Is she awake?"

Mom?

"No, but she will soon."

Dende.

"Why the HECK would she call out for you?!"

F.

"Future me, calm down!"

Trunks.

"Gohan, is she okay?"

Goten

"I'm sure that she's going to be okay."

Gohan.

'(Y/N)! Wake up!"

'Grandpa? What happened?'

'You were attacked, and you were knocked out. You should wake up soon. They're worried, and F  is about to attack Towa and Mira.'

Twitch

"She moved!"

Slowly, I opened my eyes and was blinded by the light. I slowly sat up before feeling a hand on my back. I looked behind me to see the Namekian named Dende. I looked down to see that my stomach a healed wound. 

F walked over to me and kneeled down. I looked at him as my tail wagged a little. The bones in it popped a little. I could see Vegeta and Goku cringe at that.

"Are you okay?" F asked me before I gave a small nod. He turned to Towa and Mira. "What did you do to her?!" He was mad. My tail wrapped around his ankle to stop him from attacking. "(Y/N), they're the-"

"No...no, they aren't," I said, tightening my tail. I glared up at him, and he stared right into my (E/C) eyes. "You and I both... know what our mission is and who the enemy is..." F blinked a little. "You straight up thought is was the two people who have not attacked in... months and not the person... we are trying to stop now."

F turned to me. "They were here when we found you. Are you saying that Demigra did this? If you are, how-"

"Are saying that I... the PERSON who was... attacked is lying?" I asked. "You see through one point of... view. I have been a civilain... the follower of a tyrant... as well as what you say... is a hero."

"What does this have to do with anything?!" F snapped at me.

I growled. "When they first attacked time, they had every right to be mad! Towa's brother was killed so she was mad about that! We also imprisoned the demons for what? Because we did like them!"

"Shut up!" F snapped,glaring back at me now. "Why do you defend them?"

I slowly stood up as I unwrapped my tail. I looked up at the taller male as I glared. 

"Stop it!" We both turned to see Bulma and Mom being the ones who yelled at us.

"F, (Y/N) is hurt and should not be fighting even if it's us yelling! Don't you see that she's having trouble getting her words out?!" Bulma said. ...has me calling Future Trunks 'F' made other people call him that?

"And, (y/N), you shouldn't be picking fights!" Mom said.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" I looked to see Mira looking at me. I lips moved up into a smile.

"I'm fine," I said. "I feel weak, but that should be expected from being shot in the stomach... as well as being held up by my tail..."

"...Wait, you're defending them, and Mira is worried about you... are you working with them?!" F looked at me.

"No," I said. "I will work with and for the Time Patrol. That doesn't mean that I agree with everything about them."

F then got hit in the head by Vegeta. Bulma must have asked him to hit F.

Mom walked over to me and let me lean on her. I was hard to stand up. She smiled at Towa and Mira.

"Thank you for helping (Y/N). If you want to see how she is doing, you can come to our house. She seems to like you so I'm sure that she would be happy," Mom smiled at them.

Towa smiled back. "Thank you. We'll probably take you up on that." With that, Towa and Mira left.

~~

(Sorry about these short chapters.)