Chapter 13

I woke up with a head ache. I stood up and slowly made my way outside. I sighed and pressed my hand against my heart. That medicine that F gave me wasn't working that well. I sat on my knees and stared at the ground. It was still dark. I looked up, hearing footsteps. Gohan was standing there. My face had to be red, and my eyes had to look tired. Gohan picked me up and took me inside again. My tail stayed limb. He placed me back on the couch and pulled the blanket over me.

"Try to get some sleep," Gohan said. "I'll tell Mom that you aren't feeling well." He ruffled my hair a little.

"Thanks..." I mumbled before curling up, but I couldn't go back to sleep.

After about an hour, I heard someone pull a chair up and place a hand on my head. I looked up to see Mom sitting there.

"I didn't think that were awake," Mom said.

"Can't sleep," I said as I looked up at her.

Mom nodded before saying, "You don't have a fever or anything... You must just be tired."

"Must be..." I chuckled.

Mom gave me something to help me sleep. I fell asleep after about an hour. After a few hours later, I woke up to see that no one was around. I looked at the note that was next to me. They were gone, and they might not be back until the morning.

I got up and changed into my new clean armor. I put on the boots last. My tail felt stiff for some reason. I got up from the chair that I was sitting in so that I could get my boots on and headed outside. I kicked the air before sitting by the side of the house. I heard a beeping sound and picked up my phone. I pressed the red button as I placed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"You feeling okay?" I heard Captain's voice. "Jeice has been worrying sick about you."

"I feel fine. A little tired, but fine. I've been talking a few days off so that I can let my heart rest, but I still punch and kick the air sometimes," I told him.

"We had to knock him out so that he would sleep. I'm sure that he wants you home as soon as you get back," Captain said.

"I'm sure that he does. When he wakes up, will you tell him that I'm doing okay?" I asked.

"He'll probably still will call you. He's changed a lot since he adopted you."

"I know," I giggled a little.

"Are you still going to try to find a way to fight?"

"You know I am, Captain," I said. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

"I should get going. Also, you shouldn't have to call me 'Captain' anymore."

"Force of habit," I laughed a little.

"I know, Bye," Captain said before hanging up.

I put my phone down and stretched my tail slightly. After a while longer, I got up and wagged my tail to make sure that it wasn't stiff. Luckily, it wasn't.

I started walking. I hummed slightly before I left a high ki level, coming my way. My eyes widened as I realized who's level it was. My feet started carrying me fast so that I could at least try to hide. I pat my body, realizing that I left my phone. I gave a small whimper.

I felt someone beside me. I was hit in the back with some kind of staff. I hit the ground, but I didn't get up. I stared at the ground, and I knew that I was shaking. I started whimpering even more. I closed my eyes.

I felt my tail, and I was pulled up. I tried to stare at the person, or demon, holding my tail. It was Demigra...I think. I gasped a little as I felt my world get dark. He threw me, and I hit a tree. I tried to go Super Saiyan, but Demigra walked over and shot me in my stomach. My eyes slowly closed as my world got dark.

~~

(Short chapter! I might update again today since it's the weekend now.)