Chapter 7

I watched as Chichi was about to say something. I turned away and looked at the sky. Everyone was already looking at me. My tail twitched as my eyes widened. My mouth slightly opened. 

Vegeta was the first to notice my face and turned to see what I saw staring at. My tail curled around my legs. What did I see? I was two people, well demon and bio-andriod.

The woman with a spiked staff thing smiled down at us as the man floated there, silently. Vegeta turned to me.

"Who are they? Friends of you?" He asked.

"Towa...and Mira," I said. "Chronoa didn't tell me you two would be here."

"Oh, she didn't?" Towa asked. "We didn't plan too, but Mira sensed you. He seemed to have taken a liking to you."

I blinked and tilted my head. "Huh?" That sound came out of my mouth. 

"Sis," Goten tugged on my armor's skirt. "Who are they?"

"Sis?" Towa asked. "So that's one of your brothers."

"...How do you know have a brother? Well, more than one anyway," I asked as I tilted my head again. "I haven't told anyway before..."

Towa chuckled before she and Mira left. I haven't had the time, but these two are enemies of the Time Patrol.

Towa is a woman who wears a skin tight outfit that shows underboob. Her skin was blue, ears pointed, and hair was white. 

Her creation was Mira. He was created by using many different DNA's from different races. His skin was also blue, and his hair was also white. Under his eyes, there were two lines to end of his cheeks. His outfit was armor with some kind of cape that looks like a skirt to me.

"Okay, what are you?" Vegeta snapped me out of me just staring at where they were. "And who are they?"

I turned to Vegeta as my tail moved away from my tail. "Okay, I'll you, but I want you to get all the Z fighters. They all need to hear this."

.

.

.

I stood in front of all the Z fighters on the Lookout. I glanced at all of them as they stared at me. I turned to them and opened my mouth. 

"I will start with who I am and some background on me," I said. "My name Son (Y/N), only daughter and middle child of Son Goku and Chichi. When I was one, my uncle, Raditz, kidnapped me from Earth, and I was raised mainly as a member of Lord Frieza's most trusted team, The Ginyu Force.

"Lord Frieza was killed when I was eight, two years after I was adopted by a member of the Ginyu Force, as well as being two years after I started training with Lord Frieza's second in command.  I left with the Ginyu Force and lived a normal life on a peaceful planet for two more years.

"After two years, I was on my way home when I noticed I was being followed. It was someone who looked either a late teen or early twenty year old. His names was Trunks, and he was the same one who helped you with Cell.--" That made most looked surprised.

I continued. "He was part of the Time Patrol, the assistant of someone called the Supreme Kai Of Time, who I will be calling Chronoa. He asked me to join. He gave me some time, and I agreed. I have been the person student of Chronoa for three years, being thirteen now.

"The Time Patrol protects time, and we all make sure that all time is going as it should. If something is not, then we go into that time to make sure it goes as it should."

I paused for a while to see if anyone had questions. No one did so I started again.

"Chronoa gave me a mission so I've come to this time again. The time I am truly from. She has not told me of this mission yet, but I know that she did not know of Towa and Mira would be here.