Chapter 25

(Y/N) couldn't fly anymore, and Demigra was right behind her. The Saiyan gave a soft smile and closed her eyes, holding her arms out. She was ready for Demigra to kill her. The blow never came. She soon opened her eyes again. A blue Majin was in front of her. She had blocked the hit and regrew her missing arm. 

"Huh?"

"Go!" The Majin snapped. She had a high pinched voice, but she sounded mature as well.

(Y/n) nodded before flying back home. Once at home, she slammed the door open and went in, locking the door behind her. Both Towa and Mira soon came into the main room to see what was going on.

"(Y/N)?" Towa asked the young girl.

"Demigra found me... What the heck does he want?" The hald bred explained.

Mira walked over and sat her down on the couch. (Y/N) stared at her lap. 'Why couldn't a fly any more? Why do I feel weak?' She thought.

'Have you done something to make you feel like this?' Cress, my ancestor, asked in my Dream State.

'Not that I know of.'

'...(Y/N)...you spent private time with Mira not too long ago, isn't that right?' Bardock asked.

'...!'

'Bardock, don't scare her!' Gine snapped at her husband.

'I'm just throwing out ideas!'  Bardock explained.

"How did you get away?" Towa asked as she sat down by (Y/n).

"A Majin showed up and protected me," The girl explained.

The room was silent until there was a knock on the door. Mira awnsered it. It was the Majin. She looked up at him. Her...tail? wagged. Mira let her in.

"Who are you? And why did you save me?" (Y/N) asked.

"My name is Ray, and there's a long story about me being here. I should start with, I'm from the future," The Majin, Ray, explained.

"And why are you here?" Towa asked.

"...I am the adopted daughter of Mira and (Y/N)," Ray stared at the three.

~~

(Short chapter. Next chapter will be longer, and the picture is Ray. I have another story called Dragon Ball Parent Scenarios. I also have a Dragon Ball RP story. Please check them out.)