Chapter 8

I stared right at F as he stood in front of me. My tail lightly hit the ground with a small thud. We give each other a nod before getting in a fight pose.

"One!" Our friend on the side called out. He was someone who we asked to help train with us since Demgira could come. He was one of the strongest members of the Time Patrol.

"Two!" His name is Justin, and he's half demon, half offworlder. He wasn't scared of showing what he was a demon since his purple eyes had black where the white is normally.

"Three!" He had green skin and pink hair. He wore a blue gi with a turtle neck and two blue wrist bands.

"Go!" Justin finally said, and I was the first to go at F. F dodged and kicked me in the side.

I did a few flips back before charging up some ki. My aura was different then most of others. It was a mix of purple, red, black, green, and orange, aka galaxy colors. F started charging his ki.

I put a hand up and mumbled, "Cosmic Wave."

F shot a ki blast back. They hit each other, and we both used as much ki that we could so that we could push each other back. My Cosmic Wave pushed his blast back and broke it, going to F. F dodged at the last second.

"That's it!" Justin called out before he walked over to us. F and I jumped next to each other. "You two have gotten stronger."

"Thanks!" I smiled ad F crossed his arms.

"But are we strong enough to face Demgira?" F asked.

We looked at him before at each other. I sighed.

"Demgira is a demon god," I said.

"There is no way of knowing how strong he is." Justin said. "We don't we stop for today."

F and I agreed before F left to Capsule Corps, where he was staying. Justin nodded at me before heading back to Toki Toki City. I sighed and started walking to my real family's home. My tail wrapped around me waist.

I stopped by a small lake and sat down. Looking up, I saw that it was starting to get dark. I closed my eyes, and my tail fell on the ground again. I heard a beeping noise. I picked up my phone thing to see it was Pops.

I pressed the red dot and put it to my ear. "Hey, Pops, what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to know how you're doing," Pops said. "It's been a while since I've heard of you."

"My mission hasn't came it yet, but I have an idea about it. Well, F came up with the idea," I said. "I can't tell you anything about it since I don't want to get in trouble."

"Justin said that you met your real family," Pops brought up.

"My mom and my two brothers. One younger, one older," I said. "Hey, Pops."

"Yeah?" Pops asked.

"Don't worry," I said with a smile on my face. "They might be my real family, but you're still my only father in my eyes."

"Thanks," I could tell that Pops was smiling. "I should get going," He said. "Bye."

"Bye, Pops!" I said before Pops hung up.

I smiled and put my phone up. I yawned and stretched with my tail wagging behind me. I laid down and stared up at the darkening sky. My tail hit the water, making a splashing sound.

"I know you're there!" I called out as I opened my eyes and saw Towa and Mira standing there.

Towa walked over and sat down by me. Mira sat down by Towa. I sat up and turned to look at them. My tail moved away from the water with the tip being wet now.

"Why do you keep showing up?" I asked. "You haven't showed up in a few months, but you just showed up when I came back to the timeline that I should be in."

Towa chuckled as she looked at me. "Well, is there anything wrong with it? Mira senses trouble around you."

"...Trouble?" I asked.

Mira gave a small nod. "Yes." He didn't say much, but he still spoke up at this.

"Huh?" I tilted my head. "I'm confused..."

Towa pat my head. "I'm sure that you're find out later," she chuckled again. "We should go, Mira."

The two got up before they started leaving. They walked slightly before they teleport away. My tail slightly hit the ground. I sighed before getting up.

I start walking to my true family's home. My tail dragged on the ground. Those two have been visiting me lately, but I haven't told anyone.

I got home to see that everyone was asleep now. I went to the kitchen and got some left overs from the dinner Chichi...mom...whatever made. I quickly ate before cleaning the dished that I used.

My tail curled around my waist as I laid down on the couch. My stared up at the ceiling as my tail laid down on the couch too. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

.

.

.

'Hey," Grandpa said as my body went into my Dream State. Grandma was somewhere else. Either of them have to stay at my Dream State, but they stay most of the time.

"Hey," I said back as I sat on the ground, which looked like a cloud. Grandpa sat by me.

"What do they want...?" I mumbled.

"I'm not sure," Grandpa mumbled back as we both watched my sleeping form in the real world.

~~

(What do you think about the about where I'm going with this story? Also, I have a new Dragon Ball story, this time about Dragon Ball Fusions. It's called Clone Fusions. Please check it out! Also, I will be uploading picture for this story in Pictures of Froze + Others. I already have one on there that is already up. Please check that out too!

(One more things! I'm close to 1k veiws, which I thank you for that! What I normally do for scenarios stories is when I get to an amount of views, I updated once a day for a week. Do you want me to do that for this story?)