Chapter 26

"Our daughter?!" (Y/N) stood up. Her tail hit the couch behind her.

"Indeed. Demgira never bother you in my time, and when he decided to show up, I came back from my time to help you," Ray said.

"...when do we adopt you?"

"A few months after you found out you were with your first child," Ray said.

"...how can we trust you?" Mira asked.

"You will learn soon actually," Ray said. "Demgira will not bother you for about five months. I will be back then." With that, Ray left.

"..."

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Towa asked.

"I'm going to take a nap," (Y/N) said before going to her room and laying down, falling asleep.

.

.

.

(Y/N) woke up in her Dream State. She sat down on the ground and looking at her lap. Her grandma walked over and knelt down, pulling her into a hug.

"(Y/N), sweetie, everything will be okay," Gine said in a soft voice.

"...I'm going to head back to Earth," The Half Bred said after a while.

Gine gave a small nodded before kissing her granddaughter of the check.

.

.

.

(Y/N) woke up the next morning. She lazy got out of bed with her hair being messy. She sighed before letting out a small groan as her stomach hurt.

She stood up and went to the restroom. She sat down in front of the toilet and opened the toilet seat. Leaning over, she threw up. 

Mira heard this and went to the restroom and saw his girlfriend throwing up. He walked over and pulled her hair back and rubbing her back.

(Y/N) pulled up after a while and wiped her mouth. She flushed the toilet and stood up, walking out of the restroom with Mira.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," The female said.

The day went by quickly after this, and (Y/N) stayed away from Mira and Towa during the next few days. At the moment, the half bred was in her room when Mira walked in.

"(Y/N)," Mira said, "Why aren't you coming out of your room?"

"You know how Ray said that we would adopt her a few months after we find out about having our first child?"

"Yes, why are you bring this up?" Mira asked as he sat on the bed with her.

(Y/N) sat up and wrapped her tail around her body with the tip resting on her stomach. "That might be sooner than we thought."

Mira's eyes widened before placing a hand on his lover's cheek and pulling her into a kiss. Pulling away, they just smiled at each other. They stayed like this until they both heard a coughing sound.

They pulled away and looked over to see Towa standing there. She crossed her arm and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm pregnant," (Y/N) said after a while of silence.

"Huh? So, you and Mira are going to be parents," Towa said with a small smile.

(Y/N) gave a small smile and nodded as she wrapped her tail around her lover, who was actually smiling.