Chapter 16

I stayed silent as I listened to the voice. Is she... the person in my head... someone of my pass family? She has to be if she's in my Dream State.

'Are you okay?' She said.

"Who are you?" I asked, out loud.

'Oh! Silly me! I haven't told you, have I? I'm Cress!' She said.

"Cress?" I mumbled. "I'm still confused. I've never heard of you before. Are you in my Dream State...or what?"

'Yes, I'm in your Dream State, but I haven't completely told you who I am,' Cress said. 'I believe his name is Justin, but he has told you about me.'

"Huh? Oh! That special Saiyan thing...right?" I asked.

Cress giggled. 'That's right! You have named it, right? What have you called it?'

"Yeah, I've named it. I called Galactic Saiyan," I said.

'I wish that I thought about it! He must have told you that I was sick too. How do you feel?' Cress asked.

"How do I feel? My stomach hole was healed, and...I don't feel sick!"

Cress giggled as she listened to me.

"Oh, it's getting dark..." I mumbled.

'Oh, you should get home then~ I'll talk to you later,' Cress said.

"Wait!" I called out, but she had already left my Dream State. "I still don't know how you got into my Dream State."

I sighed and shook my head. My tail wagged a little as I started walking again. I got home quickly and picked up my phone, hearing a beeping. I put it to my ear.

"Hey, F. What's up?" I asked.

"Dad found out about us training again, and he wants to come with me. Maybe you could bring Goku tomorrow," F chuckled.

"Oh, sure," I chuckled back.

"Um...before you leave, I want to say sorry. Sorry about yelling at you," F slowly said.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have yelled either," I said. "Well, bye!"

"Bye," F said before hanging up.

I put the phone in my pocket and walked inside. Goku was laying down on the couch. He looked up at me and sat up, letting me sit down. My tail hung over the side of the couch.

"Hey, Papa," I said, looking at him. He looked over at me. "Um... I'm starting to train with F again. Before you say anything, I can explain everything tomorrow! F just called me before coming in. He said that Vegeta was coming to our training tomorrow. He asked if you want to come."

Papa smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Sure. I'd love to come." I smiled at that. Papa stood up as he said, "Night."

"Night," I said before Papa went to his and Mom's room.

I stretched and laid down. I felt a small pain in my head. I kept my eyes open as I let Cress back in.

'I see that you are back.'

'You're smarter than I thought.'

'How are you in my Dream State? How are you related to me?'

Cress hummed.'Oh! I'm your ancestor!'

'I'm going to sleep...'

.

.

.

I looked down before looking up at Papa. He got me new armor. It was (Color) and (Matching Color). I turned around and went to the bathroom. I change into the armor before picking something up that was on the counter. I tilted my head down and put the red bandanna. It looked like Grandpa's, and I got the fashion from him.

I walked back out to the room that Papa was waiting in. He said by to Mom and Goten and left. I noticed that he was looking at my hair. I looked up at him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I've never seen you wear that. Where did you get that?" Papa asked.

My tail wrapped around my waist. I looked head as we flew to the area that Justin was going to train F and I. I remember that I haven't told anyone about my Dream State in my time.

"I have this thing called a Dream State," I said. "I can see my ancestors and talk to them through it. I see my Grandpa and Grandma, your parents, most of the time. Grandpa wears something like this, and I started wearing something like it because of him."

"My parents?" Papa asked.

"You look just like Grandpa, just without a scar, and you have the personality of Grandma," I smiled as I talked.

"Oh, we're here," I said before floating down. Papa landed behind me. Justin was standing there.

"You must be Goku! I'm Justin, a member of the Time Patrol. I help F and (Y/N) with training," Justin said.

I smiled slightly. "We go on our missions mostly together, I guess that you could stay that all three of us are partners."

Papa smiled at Justin. "It's nice to meet you, Justin!"

~~

(This is the last day of the whole week update. Thank you for reading all of them! The picture is Cress.)