Chapter 1

I walked behind him the rest of the Ginyu Force. My tail wagged before it wrapped it around my waist. They stopped, and I looked up at them.

"Jeice, stay with (Y/N). Burter go with Recoome. Guldo, come with me," Captain Ginyu said.

"Yes, sir!" We all said before going different ways on the planet.

I flew off with Jeice, or as I call him 'Red Dude'. My tail would keep coming undone, and I couldn't wrap my tail around my waist. I was behind Jeice was starting to be left behind.

"R-red dude!" I called out, making Jeice stop. I caught up and gasp for some air.

"What's wrong with you?" Jeice asked as he looked at my tires form.

"I'm five!" I snapped at him. "Also, I'm slower than all of you! You always leave me behind!"

Jeice looked down at me before wrapping his arms around me and started flying again. I gave a quick squeal and held on to him.

"Don't tell Captain that I'm doing this," Jeice said, and I nodded as I put my head on his shoulder. My tail wrapped around his arm.

Jeice looked down at me. He smiled at me before looking up again. Jeice and I were close, and he was like a father to me.

We got to out meet up place, and Jeice put me down. I stood by him and held on to his leg. My tail wrapped around his leg. Jeice ruffled my hair as we waited.

"Are You turning six soon?" Jeice asked.

I gave him a nod.  "Yes. Next week."

"You've been part of the Ginyu Force for almost a year," Jeice stated as his scouter went off. "Burter and Recoome are here."

"Did you find anything on your way?" Burter asked.

Jeice shook his head. "Nothing. You?"

Recoome shook his head. After a few minutes, Captain Ginyu and Guldo got back. Everyone gave their reports. My tail twitched, and I slowly snuck away.

I started running after I was far away from their sights. I stopped when I got to some water. I looked around before I felt something grab me from behind and throw me into a tree.

I looked at the water to see some kind of sea monster. I put my hand out and let my ki go up a little and shot. I started shooting it more. It roared and hit me again. I grunted as my back it a rock.

~~

"Where's (Y/N)?" Jeice looked around for me.

"Did she run off again?" Burter asked.

"That sounds like what she would do," Guldo asked.

Recoome pressed the side of his scouter and waited before he picked something up.

"Let's go find her," Captain Ginyu said.

~~

I looked up to see the rest of the Ginyu Force. They stared at me before looking at the monster that I finally defeated. I dropped on my butt and rubbed my back.

"I'm not even going to ask," Captain Ginyu said.

"Sorry for running off like that, Captain," I said as I looked up. My tail wagged behind me.

"Wait...that's what Lord Frieza wanted us to kill so you're off the hook, Captain Ginyu said.

"Thank you, sir," I said as I stood up.

Jeice looked at me before realizing that I kept rubbing my back. He walked over to me and kneeled down to my height. He turned me around so that he could have a look at my back.

My back was scratched up as well as my suit being torn up slightly. Jeice  looked around and saw that there were places that were dented. It was the places that I was thrown against.

I turned back to him and wrapped my tail around my back. Captain Ginyu looked at Jeice.

"Is she hurt?"

Jeice nodded. "Her back is scratched up. It's not a lot, but there is some blood that's coming up."

"It doesn't hurt!" I tell them as I put my hands on my hips, standing Straight up. My tail went straight up. I felt a pain in my back, and it made me bend over.

"It doesn't hurt?" Captain Ginyu chuckled before picking me up.

We started heading back to our pods. Captain Ginyu was carrying me because I was injured and would slow them down even more.

"I wonder why Lord Frieza wanted us only to kill that thing instead of taking over the whole planet," Burter thought out loud.

"I was wondering that too. I thought I heard that Lord Frieza wanted to take over this planet soon," Guldo looked over at Burter.

I butted in, "Maybe Lord Frieza wants to take care of the main threats on the planets this time." They two looked at me. "Maybe he doesn't lose as many soldiers as last time."

"What do you mean?" Burter asked.

"He lost many of his soldiers on Namek. He almost lost Zarbon and Dodoria. Vegeta betrayed him and helped fight him. I don't think he wants that to happen again," I explained.

"It was a great lost that we all had on Namek," Captain Ginyu stated as they all landed, and he put me down. "We need to get your back cleaned up. Come on, we should be heading back."

We, all but Captain Ginyu, nodded. "Yes, sir."

I got into my pod as everyone else does. I get into the pod the fastest because I'm the smallest. Pods are mostly the same size. Sometimes they're be specially made for bigger people, but that's rare.

.
.
.

I walked out of the medical center with my back healed and a new suit to see Captain Ginyu waiting for me. I looked up at him before we started walking.

"I talked to Lord Frieza. He said that he was planning on only letting you be a member for a few months as you trained," Captain Ginyu started.

"Why are you bring this up, sir?" I asked.

"Lord Frieza told me that he would give you a choice. You could start going on missions with the other saiyans, or you could stay with us," Captain Ginyu said. "You have until you turn six."

"So...a week," I mumbled.

~~

(Which do you want? Do you want Reader to stay with the Ginyu Force? Or should she join Nappa and Raditz?)