Chapter 15

I hissed as I pulled my shirt, poking the red circle on my stomach. Goten, who was working on school work on the floor, looked up at me. He sat up on his knees.

"Are you okay?" Goten asked before sitting beside me. He stared at my stomach. 

I pulled my shirt down and leaned backwards on the couch. My tail wagged a little, the bones snapping a little. It's been doing that for a while now, almost every time I moved it now. I let out a small sigh. 

"I'm fine," I mumbled. "Don't worry. It's just a little sore."

Goten frowned a little. "If it's that sore, why did you touch it?"

I shrugged before standing up. "If Mom asks where I am, tell here I'm outside."

"Okay," Goten said before I walked out. 

I ran my hand through my hair. I wrapped my tail around my waist as I stopped at the tree lines. I crossed my arms as I let out a small whistle. I heard a beeping and picked up the phone at my side. I clicked the red button and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, hun," It was Pops. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, but... Pops, have you ever had a hole in your stomach?"

"...You have a hole in your stomach?!"

"I-it's healing, but yes, I was shot in the stomach with a ki blast. It was by Demgira."

"Demgira? That's what your mission is about," Pops mumbled. 

"(Y/N)!!" I turned with the phone still to my ear. It was F and Justin. 

"Hey, I'll call you back. Justin and F is here."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye, Pops," I smiled a little before hanging up. I placed the phone in my pocket and walked over to them. My tail came undone.

"What's up?" I asked. Justin was holding some kind of book in his hands. He showed me it.

"This is a book about the saiyans," Justin said.

"So?" I asked.

"So, I found something that you might want to see!" Justin said. "We need you to come with us!"

I nodded as Gohan landed on the lawn. I looked at him and told him that I was going with them. He nodded and said that he would tell home. 

Justin let me get on his back and started flying to the place that we trained at. He and F landed, and I got on the ground. Justin looked at me and clapped his hands.

"Okay! Charge your ki to show your aura!" Justin said. I started charging up the best I could, and my galaxy aura started showing up. "It is!"

"Is what?" I asked.

"Charge up the best that you can! Go super saiyan, and try to charge up more!" Justin smiled a little.

I blinked and started charging up even more. My hair want up and turned blonde as well as my eyes turning the greenish blueish color. I started to scream a little as I charged up my ki. I glanced at the tip of my tail. It was...a cosmic like color.

"What?" I mumbled. 

I then saw my hair was turning the same color. I could feel my eyes changing color too. I knew that I couldn't hold it anymore and let my ki go down. My hair went back to (H/C) and my eyes went back to (E/C). I fell to my knees and gasped for hair a little. Both Justin and F were staring at me.

"What... was... that...?" I asked as I looked up at them. 

"Check your stomach," Justin quickly said.

I pulled up my shirt, and my eyes widened at what saw. The red circle was no longer there. I quickly got up and grabbed Justin's gi. I pulled him down so that we were face to face.

"What was that?! How am I healed?" I asked.

Justin smiled at me. "There was a story in the book about the first saiyan that was recorded! They were ill like you, and they were also injured like you. They had to fight like you, and it says that they had a multicolored aura, like your. They turned into a special Super Saiyan! With hair and a tail the color of their aura. It has not been seem since that Saiyan passed away."

"Did they ever name it?" I asked.

F shook his head. "You should be able to name it yourself. You do have a galaxy, or cosmic, theme."

I nodded and thought about it. "Most of my moves have cosmic in it so... I'll call it... Galactic Saiyan!"

Justin smiled a little. "That sounds so much like you. I like it!"

"Your health should be better in that form," F said before placing a hand on my head. "Starting tomorrow, we will help you control the Galactic Saiyan."

"Got it," I said.

.

.

I waved bye to F and Justin before I started walking the rest of the way home. I stopped when I heard something in my head. It wasn't Grandma or Grandpa.

'Hello. Are you (Y/n)?' The voice said.

~~

(Should the person be a boy or girl? The person that she heard in her head, I mean.)