Chapter 20

The young half bred leaned against the tree as she stared at the water below. Her brown tail laid by her side as she closed her eyes.

"You must want something, Trunks," (Y/N) said as she opened her eyes and little over at the older half bred.

"It's been five years. We thought you would have came back by now," Future Trunks said as he looked at the younger girl.

(Y/N) closed her eyes again and stood up with her tail wrapping around her waist again. "I don't want to go back. I like it here. Away from the fighting. Away from everything. And around people who actually trust me."

"Trust? Are you talking about Towa and Mira? Why would you even go with them?" Trunks asked.

"Because they have given me no reasons to not trust them. It was clear that the Time Patrol does not trust me. I would like to ask you to leave. I am not going back. Not now. Not ever," (Y/N) said in a calm voice as her tail tightened around her waist.

"You've grown from that kid I asked to join the Time Patrol all those years ago," Trunks said.

"I have, have I?" (Y/N) said again as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't believe I ever asked you."

"..." Trunks stared at the girl in front of him.

"Now, if that's all," (Y/N) said as she walked pass Trunks, "I will be leaving and heading back home. Do not follow me, Trunks."

(Short Chapter!)