Chapter 10

F and I sat side by side as we stared up at some clouds. I sipped on some water that I brought. F slowly looked down at his lap.

"(Y/N)," F said. "You need to go back."

"Why should I? I've been in here from the beginning, and I'm not backing down," I said.

"(Y/N), you should know that your limits! You've pus-" I cut him off.

"Shut up!" I snapped. "I've pushed my limits since I was five or younger, I don't even remember! I'm not going to leave now, and no matter what you say, I'm going to leave!"

F stared at me before he sighed. He took something out of his pocket. He handed a small bottle with a blue liquid. I took it front him and looked at it. I blinked before turning to look at him.

"F..."

"(Y/N), take it, and maybe it will help you last a little longer," He sighed. "Now, I want you to tell your real father, your mother, and your brothers about this. Also, you need to tell Jeice."

I opened the bottle and put it to my nose. I smelled it, and it smelled sour. I then put it to my lips, holding my nose. I tilted my head up with the bottle. I drank it quickly. It was bitter. I turned away and coughed. F moved closer and pat my back.

"Warn me about it next time, okay, F," I said as I looked at him.

F looked at me before giving a small smile. "Please, don't train for a while and rest."

I nodded before standing up, stretching. My tail, again, stretched with me. "I heading back to their house."

"Okay, bye," F said before I walked away, being close enough to walk.

After a while, I walked into the house and looked around to see if anyone was there. I saw ChiChi, cleaning the floor. She looked up at me with surprise in her eyes.

"Hey," I said, moving a hand to give her a small wave, before I started coughing. I made a fist and covered my mouth.

ChiChi stood up and walked over. She put her hands on my back and led me to the couch. I tripped and fell on the couch, still coughing. Slowly, I stopped with my head on the head on the coach. Am I really getting that bad? Even if I don't fight, will Chronoa let me stay to watch this though?

Chichi sat beside me and pulled me over so that I was leaning on her shoulder. She handed me a glass of water, but I didn't take it because if I took it, I would drop it. Chichi saw this and put it to my lips and helped me drink it. My tail wrapped around her waist as a way to know that I was still awake.

"As long as you are staying here, you will follow my rules. You're staying here at the home so that you can rest," Chichi said.

My eyes slowly drooped before mumbling, "Okay...mom." Then I fell asleep, hearing ChiChi gasp.

.

.

.

I woke up to smell food cooking. I sat up and held my head. I looked up to see Goku sitting there, looking at me.

"Chichi told me what happened. Are you okay?" He asked me.

My tail wagged a little before I opened my mouth, "I want to tell you, Mom, Gohan, and Goten something."

"Did you use...?" Goku's eyes widened.

Chichi stuck her head out with a smile. "She said that earlier too! She's opening up more to us."

Goku ruffled my hair. That's good. I don't know why, but a smile came on my lips. I slowly opened my mouth.

"Um...Kakarot," I slowly opened my mouth. He looked at me. "Can...can...can I call you...Papa?"

Goku blinked as he stared at my blushing form. My tail had stopped wagging as I asked. He slowly smiled and started laughing.

"Of course you can!" He said.

After dinner, We all were sitting at the kitchen table. I just stared at them all before sighed and leaning back in my chair, looking up at the ceiling. My tail wrapped around the leg of my chair, and I know that everyone could tell that I was nervous.

"Papa, Gohan, you remember how you first met F, well, Future Trunks? When he came to give Papa the medicine?" I said that last part so that Goten will know what I was talking about. I pushed forward and leaned on the table. I looked at everyone in front of me. My eyes looked very tired.

"(Y/N), are you okay? Why are your bring this up?" I could tell that Goku, no, Papa knew where I was going with this.

"I have what the medicine was for...no, it's worst," I sighed as my tail stopped from wrapping around my tail. It curled in my lap. "It's showed up when I was young. I was about five when it showed up. I pushed myself to make it worst. I've always trained with people who were stronger than me, but it wasn't good with my health."

"...(Y/N)," Chi-no- Mom, it's still kinda hard for me to call them these, said. "No fighting."

I could tell that Papa and my brothers were worried with what my reaction was. Vegeta has told them that I was more saiyan than half saiyan.

"Okay," I said before standing up. "I need to talk to my boss. I won't go that far. Is that okay?"

"Be back before we're in bed," Chichi said.

I nodded before leaving.

.

.

.

I took out my phone and called Chronoa. I then heard her voice on the other side.

"What's wrong?" I heard her ask.

"I...can't fight this time, but I still want to stay here to make sure that everything is okay here," I slowly said.

"It's gotten worst?" Chronoa asked. "I understand, but still, be safe."

"Okay. Um...could you tell Pops for me?"

"Sure thing!"

"Thanks," I said before I hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and leaned on the tree behind me. I looked up at the darkening sky. My tail hit the tree behind me. This is going to be hard for me to handle. This is the first time that I had to stay out of a fight like this.

~~

(Sorry if you don't like that Reader is sick. I know where I'm going with this. Also, the top is Towa and Mira, and the bottom is Chronoa.)