Chapter 6

I stretched as I got out of bed. My tail wagged as I started to get dressed. I still wore armor like my Grandmother, the sleeveless one with a skirt. I wrapped my tail around my waist. I sat on my bed as I got my shoes on.

I got off my bed and headed downstairs. Everyone else was still asleep since I needed to get up early today. Chronoa was giving me a mission today.

After I got to the Time Nest, I saw Chronoa and my partner, Trunks. They saw me, and I hurried up to get over where they were.

"I'm glad you could make it!" Chronoa smiled. "I need you to head back to the time you come from. I'll tell you your mission when you get there!"

Trunks hands my something. "Here, this will keep us in touch better."

I took it and nodded at them. "Got it."

About an hour later, I saw back to Age 774. It's been three years since I came to this time. I smiled as I looked around. I knew my tail laying on the ground as I sat on a rock near by where I landed.

My eyes widened as I felt something step or place something on my tail. I looked behind me to see two kids behind me. One had spiky black hair, and the other had straight purplish hair. The spiky haired boy was on my tail.

"Sorry for bothering you, but...huh? Are you okay?" The black haired boy asked.

"Goten, she has a tail," The other said.

The black haired boy, Goten, looked down before jumping away. "I'm so sorry!"

My tail curled up to my side. I stood up and turned to the face the two boys.

"I'm Trunks! This is my friend, Goten! Are you a saiyan?" The other boy said.

I blinked before smiling slightly at the two. Trunks is so cute as a kid!

"I'm (Y/N)!" I said to them. "And, yup! I'm a saiyan...well, I'm half, anyway."

"We are too!" The two said.

"Do you know anyone named Vegeta?" Trunks asked.

"Vegeta...? Oh! Yeah, I know the Princey-Boy," I said. "I used to work with him."

"Really?" Goten asked. "Are you strong?"

"I like to think I am," I said.

.

.

.

Goten ended up taking me to his house and was able to tell his mom to let me stay with them. I was helping ChiChi with the dishes. I agreed to help her around the house when I wasn't training or working on my mission.

"Where do you come from?" Chichi asked me.

"Where do I come from?" I asked before I thought about it. "Um...to tell the truth, I'm not sure."

"You don't know?" Chichi looked over at me as I shook my head. I was about to say something when there was a thud outside. We headed outside to see Vegeta.

"So you are here." Vegeta said as he looked at me.

"Last time I saw you, you were trying to kill me...are you going to try again?" I asked.

"NO FIGHTING HERE!" Chichi snapped.

After a few minutes, I saw Trunks and a Blue haired woman come over.

"What's up with you?!" The woman looked at Vegeta. "How do you know her?"

"We used to work together, miss," I said. "But Lord Frieza is now dead, and I work for someone else. I see no reason to fight."

"You're (Y/N)?" The woman looked at me. I nodded. "I'm Bulma, Vegeta's wife."

"Dad, she said that she's a half saiyan. Who's her dad? And who's her mom?" Trunks looked at Vegeta.

"...She's actually the daughter of someone you know," Vegeta said. "Or, you at least heard of one of them."

"What do you mean?" Goten, who had came out, asked.

Gohan was just watching. "Mom...don't we have a sister that disappeared? Well, was kidnapped."

"I have a sister?" Goten looked up at his Mom.

Chichi looked at Gohan. "Why?"

"What was her name?" Gohan asked.

I looked at them as my tail wagged.

"(Y/-Oh my god..." Chichi looked at me. "Are you...?"

"I..." I tried to think of something to say before I let out a sigh. "Yes...but though, you're my mom and my brothers...I can not truly see you as family. At least not for a long time." I gave them a smile. "I've been adopted, and I'm happy staying with my Pops."

~~

(Sorry, but short chapter. So what do you will happen?)