Chapter 11

I heard footsteps behind me and leaned off the tree, turning to see who it was. I saw Mira and Towa standing there. My tail wagged slightly. Towa looked at my shorter form.

"You seemed to have zoned out," Towa said.

I looked up at see the sky was getting darker. I knew that I had to get back, but I didn't really want to. I stretched a little as my tail did the same.

"You know what your mission is, don't you?" Towa asked, holding onto her staff.

"I'm not going to be attacking or fighting anyone or anything," I said. "I'm sure you know something about my sickness."

Towa nodded. "It has gotten that bad? I knew about it, but I never knew it was getting very bad."

"I'm pushing myself too far," I said as I sat down under the tree. The wind picked up, and my hair and tail moved with it. Towa glanced at Mira before nodding her head at me. It was a way for her letting him know that it was okay to go to me.

Mira walked over at sat next to me, laying an arm around my shoulders. I leaned on my with my tail curling at his back. "She knows, doesn't she?" I asked.

"Yup," Mira said.

Towa looked up at the sky. "(Y/N), I can temporarily heal your sickness when it gets to the battle."

"I will have to think about it," I mumbled.

Towa ruffled my hair. "You've grown up fast, faster than you should have. Try to act your age for one, okay?"

I giggled as I looked up at her with a small smile on my face, "You sound like my mom."

"Mom? Oh, you're calling her mom now, What about Goku?" Towa asked, sitting next to me, so that I was in between the demon and bio android.

"I call him Papa," I said as I looked at her. "I still call Jeice Pops though. He did adopt me so he's still my dad."

Towa chuckled and ruffled my hair again. "I think that you should head home. Your mom could become worried about you."

I looked at her before nodding. I stood up again and stretched once again, my tail just wagging this time. Mira stood up and pulled me close to him, kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him. Towa chuckled before I turned away and waved at them, walking away.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, I walked into my parents house. Papa was still awake and looked at me.

"I thought you'd be back earlier," he said as I sat down by him.

"I ran into an old friend," I said before seeing what was above Papa's head. I pointed at it, opening my mouth, "Are you still dead?"

Papa looked at me before moving his hand up. He then realized what I was talking about. He then nodded. "Yeah, I'm still dead."

"That's confusing," I said before yawning. Papa chuckled before ruffling my hair like Towa did earlier.

"Go to sleep," Papa said before standing up and walking to Mom's room, which I guess that he was staying in too. That would make sense. I think that they're still married.

I curled up into a ball, pulling a blanket over me and placing my head on a pillow close by. I closed my head as my tail curled up by my side under the blanket.

I woke up to a beeping sound. I took out my phone and pressed the red button, putting it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Oh, hey, F. What's up?" I asked as I sat up. I leaned back and just stretched my legs. My tail uncurled and wagged a little.

"I was wondering...if you'd like to go somewhere today..."

I blushed slightly, realizing that he was probably asking me out. "Um...as a date?"

"...maybe..."

"I won't go on a date with you, but I will go with you as a friend," I said, knowing that I just fully put him in friendzone.

"O-Okay, but will you forget that I was asking you on a date?" F asked. I could tell that he was blushing.

"I will," I said.

"T-thanks, bye," F said before he hung up.

I placed the phone in my lap. I laid down again, but I knew that it would make no sense to try to sleep again.

'You just broke his heart,' Grandma said.

'I know, but I don't love him. You know that I'm dating someone. If you don't, I don't know how. You live in my head most of the time,' I said in my head.

'I know, and you and Mira are so cute together!" Grandma said

'You made her blush,' Grandpa said

'S-SHUT UP!' I snapped at them with my face red.

About an hour later, Mom came out of her room, seeing me awake. She walked over and put a hand on my forehead. I know that she was trying to see if I was sick.

I slowly smiled up at her, "Don't worry! I'm not sick. I mean, I am sick, but I'm not sick with anything like the flu or cold."

Mom sighed and nodded. "That's good. Do you have any plans today?"

"Well, F asked me to go somewhere with him," I said. "A-AND we aren't going on a date."

"F is the other version of Trunks, right?" Mom asked me.

I nodded. "Yup."

"Not a date, are you sure?" Mom giggled as she looked at me blushing.

"I'm sure!" I said. "And, anyway, I a-already like someone else."

Mom gasped. "You like someone!? Who?"

"I-I'm not telling!" I blushed. "Um, it's Sunday, isn't it?"

Mom nodded. "Yup, so Gohan doesn't have any school. Do you know when you're leaving?"

"I'm guessing around noon," I said. "He'll probably call me, or I'll call him to ask."

Mom nodded. "Have you ever had pancakes(First thing I came up with) before? You're always gone before we wake up most of the time."

"Um? Pancakes?" I tilted my head.

Mom nodded before going to the kitchen. After eating, Mom let my at least practice my punches to get it out of my system. I heard the door open. I glanced over to see Papa. Papa got in front of me and held his arms open.

"I want to see how hard your punches are!" Papa said.

I blinked before rounding up a first. I stared at Papa's chest as I got reading to punch him. After about a minute, I finally punched Papa right in the middle of his chest. Papa gasped as the air was knocked out of him. He landed on the ground, about two feet away.

Papa looked up at me with wide eyes. "You are strong!" He smiled.

I looked at him before smiling. I know that he could tell that I was prideful about that comment.

"I heard Trunks asked you out. I know that you said that you two are going out as friends, but have any idea about what you're doing?" Papa asked.

I shook my head. "Not a clue so I'm just going to have to wait and see."