Chapter 24

(Y/N)'s tail went limp as she slowly flew backwards. She started to shake a little as her eyes widened. She stared at the demon in front of her.

"Demigra..." (Y/N) mumbled softly. 

Demigra chuckled as he looked at her. He flew forward slightly. (Y/N) quickly turned and flew away.

~~

Trunks looked up when he sensed something. His eyes widened when he realized what it was.

"Trunks? Is something wrong?"Justin asked. 

"Of course you don't sense him. You always had trouble with sensing things," Trunks said.

"Him? Who is this him?" Justin asked. "Wait. Oh god. Please don't tell me...is it...?"

"Yes. I sense that Demigra has returned. He returned after all this time," Trunks said before sensing something else. "Wait...I also sense (Y/N). She's flying or something away from Demigra. She must have ran into him. God, I hope she's okay. We can't do anything without Supreme Kai of Time giving us the okay."

"If things take a turn for the worse, I will go against her orders to protect (Y/N). I don't care if she's not on our side. I cannot stand by and let her be attacked by him," Justin said. "Though I would never tell her, she reminds me of my sister that passed away. I will protect her with all I've got."