Chapter 5

I gave a small huff of air when Zarbon stopped attacking me. He looked at my small form. I was now eight, and I've been training the elites for about a year and a half. Luckily, Zarbon was the only who trained me mostly. I looked up at him as my tail stayed on the ground.

"Lord Frieza wants me to make you stronger. I can't--" Zarbon stopped when he saw my glare.

I slowly stood up. "I am eight! You are way older than that! I might be strong, but I can't learn if you always push me past my limits."

Zarbon blinked and started at me. He slowly started chuckling. I looked up at him as my tail got off the ground. He was about to say something before he got a call.

"Training is done for the day," Zarbon said. 

I watched in confusion as he walked away. "What just happened?"

'I don't know,' Grandpa said.

Later that day, I was laying on my bed when Pops walked in. Who is Pops? That's what I started calling Jeice not long after he adopted me. He sat on his bed, and I jumped down and sat down by him. Pops ruffled my hair as he smiled at her.

"Hey, kiddo. How was training?" He asked.

"Mr. Zarbon left after half the training lesson. I'm not sure what about," I tell him as I laid down with my head on his lap.

Pops laid down on his bed and pulled me up so that my head was on his chest. He yawned, and I could tell that he soon fell asleep. My tail, like always, curled around his arm as I fell asleep with him.

.

.

.

"Wake up you too," I heard Captain Ginyu. I opened my eyes and sat up. Pops did the same. "Something happened." He sat in the bed in front of us. I tilted my head as my tail wagged a little.

"What do you mean, Captain?" I started calling him 'captain' instead of 'Captain Ginyu' because Pops just calls him 'captain.'

"Lord Frieza has been killed," Captain Ginyu said as he looked at our shocked faces. My tail stopped and laid on the bed. "Zarbon and Dodoria said that we can decide what to do now."

Pops and I looked at each other before looking at Captain Ginyu again. I opened my mouth first.

"I think, we were loyal to Lord Frieza, and we should be loyal to anyone else here," I said. I could hear that Pops agreed with me.

"Guldo, Recoome, and Burter agreed with that. I'll go tell Zarbon," Captain Ginyu then left.

"Wait, we all agreed?" I looked up at Pops.

"There's a first for everything," Pops ruffled my hair before yawning. "I'm still tired. Are you?" I nodded. Pops laid back down, and I curled up next him.

.

.

.

"Bye, (Y/N)," Cierra(If that is your name, then say another name.) waved at me as she walked off.

For two years now, I've lived a normal life with my Pops and the rest of the Ginyu Force. I go to this school on a Planet called Joytov. I still train every now and then so that I'll still stay strong. I want to be strong so that I can protect myself if needed. 

"See ya!" I smiled at her. My tail wagged and wrapped around my waist. "Huh?"

I grabbed my phone and looked to see who was calling. I pressed the green button and put it against my ear.