Chapter 15

"All right, everyone, I need you in the living room right now. We have a busy day ahead of us, and I ned to go over the schedule before we go." I shout as I pound on each of the band member's doors. "You have five minutes before I come in there with a ice bucket like last time." I shout as I run downstairs to the living room. Even as I walk away I can hear their muffled shouts and a few thuds as they roll out of bed.

I check my phone and count the minutes as they all trample their way into the living room. "Okay, can we at least get some coffee before we start?" Ashton asks as he wearily rubs his eyes, and goes to the kitchen.

"I already brewed some when I got up, so help yourself. I'll just go through the schedule while you're getting your coffee." I tell them as I pull out the paper with today's schedule. "So today is going to be really crazy. We have an writing session at the studio in about an hour, a recording session following that, a radio interview, and John scheduled a small casual appearance later today, which should be pretty chill. While we're there he wanted you to hopefully get some good press coverage by just hanging out there most of the day. Then tonight, we're supposed to prepare for press releases of your upcoming singles and start album promotion on social media."

Despite their daze, the guys stare at me with wide eyes, and Calum lets out a low whistle. "That's a lot to do in just a day."

"I know it is, which is why we really need to get started. It's going to be crazy, but we'll get through it." I tell them, checking my phone and starting to usher them out the door. "All right, let's get going. We have to get to the studio for your writing session." We drive to the studio and I can already feel my headache coming on as they guys all chatter and laugh. I can't help but smile when I realize who the receptionist today is. "Hey, Kelly! It's been a long time since I've seen you it feels like."

"Andy, hey! It really has been a while. So where did they end up putting you?" She asks as she greets me with a smile. "I haven't seen you at all around the office this past week and a half."

"I got re-assigned to help out these guys." I tell her with a joking eye roll. "Speaking of which, I have to get them upstairs before I get into trouble for being late."

"Who is it with?"

"My list says, Mr. Carlyle? We're supposed to meet him up on the third floor." 

"Well, since it seems like you know what you're doing, I'll let you go." She tells me with a smile and we take the elevators to the third floor.

When we get inside, I'm surprised to see a younger man sitting in the room, he smiles and greets me when as I enter inside. "You must be Andy. I'm Thomas, but most people just call me Tommy. Have a seat, everyone." He tells all of us, motioning to take a seat around the long table. "It's nice to meet you all. So tell me, have you guys had any ideas about what you guys were wanting to do with this album." The meeting begins, and put my earbuds in as I work on some of my own stuff. 

Eventually I feel someone nudge me, and look up to see Michael rolling his eyes and looking bored. I take out my earbud and look at him expectantly. "I'm bored. What are you working on so intently?"

I just give him a half smile as I whisper back. "I'm working on some of my music. Why are you bored?"

"Because, I feel like this guy isn't actually listening to any of our ideas. Personally, I'm starting to wish you were the one helping us write these songs, because he's got the weirdest writing method."

"Seriously? It's your guys' album, shouldn't he be listening to you?"

"I would think so, but he just keeps suggesting all of these random ideas." Michael tells me with a shrug.