Chapter 16

"I'm bored." Calum whines as we're all lying around the den downstairs. "Andy, make me not bored."

I roll my eyes and sigh as I look up from my spot on the couch. "Why do you guys solely rely on me to entertain you?"

"Because you're very entertaining." Calum replies with a cheesy smile.

"Why don't you set up the Xbox or something?"

"But I don't feel like getting up." He sighs, slouching for a moment before perking up as he says. "I know, we should play 'truth or dare!'"

"Really?" Ashton asks Calum as he tries to keep from laughing.

"Come on, guys. It could be fun." He begs, and eventually we all agree just to appease him.

"So who's going starting us off?"

"I will." Calum says, turning to Michael. The game quickly escalates from there, and soon enough, we know more embarrassing secrets about each other than I had ever imagined and have seen each other do some pretty ridiculous things. "Andy." Calum turns to me with an evil grin. "Truth or Dare?"

"Since it's you asking, I'm going to say truth."

"What's the story between you and Mason? You two seem to be pretty close." He says jokingly wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew. Please, never do that again." I shout in between fits of a laughter. "It's nothing like that. Mason and I are just best friends, and there could never be anything romantic between us. It would just be wrong if there was."

"Well, that's harsh." Calum scoffs at me.

"What? He's my brother for goodness sake!" I shout not even processing what I just said. "I mean, he's like my brother." I quickly add trying to cover it up, but it's obvious their putting the pieces together in their minds. I don't let them say anything, I just keep the game going. "Ashton, truth or dare?"

"Um... Dare?" He responds, looking almost scared.

"I dare you to hand your phone to Michael and let him tweet something from your account." Ashton's eyes go wide as he shakes his head repeatedly, but eventually he gives in, not wanting to face another punishment. We all roll on the floor laughing at his expression while Michael tweets from his account.

When he's finished, Ashton turns to Luke. "Truth or dare, Luke?"

"Truth." He replies looking confident.

"What was your first impression of--" He pauses looking around the room, his eyes settling on me. "--Andy? You have to be honest."

"Umm. Do I really have to answer this?" He asks, his face becoming beet red as he rubs his neck. I try to catch his attention, but he adamantly avoids eye contact with me. "What would by my punishment be if I don't answer this?"

"You would have to sleep outside for the night." Ashton tells him, to which Luke quickly accepts.

As the game continues on, Luke won't so much as glance my way, which makes me wonder what was so bad about his first impression of me. I don't pay much attention to the game after that, but I notice all of the guys keep trying to choose either Luke or I. Eventually they ask me again, and I choose dare on a whim. "Okay..." Michael thinks for a moment, before he smiles as he tells me my dare. "Go into the bathroom until we tell you to come out and face the other half of your dare."

I give him a weird look knowing he has to be up to something, but I do it anyways. Over the next few minutes, I keep my ear pressed to the door in the hopes of hearing what they're saying, but I have no luck. I can barely hear them as they whisper to each other, but I can't make out any of the words. I stay in there, counting the minutes in my mind as I wait. "Okay, seriously, guys? Please, just figure out the other half. I'll give you two minutes before I'm coming out." I shout at them through the door.