Exploring

He found her a few hours later laying on her back, topless. He could see how people were looking at her and he couldn't help but smile at how confident she was.

Her skin was a deep golden brown and covered in oil and he found that he didn't really want to stop looking at her.

She leant up onto her elbows, smiling at him as he handed her a cold beer.

"Cheers," she smiled and he winked at her,

"To new friends," he replied and she nodded, flicking her long hair so it tumbled down her back.

"Jesus," he uttered to himself, the woman was beautiful.

He woke an hour later to see her standing above him, "fancy a swim?" She asked, as he looked at her. She had placed her bikini top back on, but the tight bottoms she had on didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Apparently that small island is beautiful, it's about half a mile out I'd reckon?"

She nodded, "it's been a while since I swam but that should be fine,"

They stood side by side looking over the collection of small islands and crystal blue sea that surrounded them.

"It's so beautiful here," she smiled, sitting down onto a rock, her feet in the sea. He sat beside her and nodded, "it feels a million miles away from home doesn't it?"

She smiled, "just what we need I think."

They swum back a while later, separating to pack for their evening flight.

She fell asleep with her head lulling against his warm shoulder as they boarded the plane.

"I should have known you'd be a good sleeper," he smiled, resting his arm over her shoulders and pulling a blanket up over her. He took a moment to look at her and he was surprised someone like her was travelling alone.

He booked them a hostel in the middle of the busy city. She stood at the side of the road and he laughed as the motorbikes whizzed by.

"Jesus," she uttered, "if it all ends here, it's been good to meet you," she smiled,

"The guidebook said just cross," he uttered and she nodded,

"Let's go."

He held out his hand and she took it firmly, "stay close," he told her and she rolled her eyes,

"I've lived this long without you, you know,"

"Shut up," he grinned, hearing her squeal as they hurried across the road.

"Phew," she nodded as they reached the hostel.

"There was only one room left... Separate beds..." He told her and she smiled, "no problem,"

They placed down their rucksacks before heading out in search of something to eat. They stumbled upon a small kitchen in the middle of the street and sat down upon the old wooden chairs.

"I wouldn't dare eat somewhere like this at home," she admitted, requesting two beers and pointing to some

Sort of noodles on the menu, smiling as Jacob did the same.

"We can book Halong bay from the hostel," he told her, "do you want to share a room or have one to yourself?"

"We may as well share," she shrugged,"makes it cheaper and I feel safe with you."

She smiled, "I'm not sure why, we hardly know each other."