Love

"Connie Masters... The taxi is here... What are you doing up there?" He sighed, rolling his eyes at Charlie and Duffy who sat happily on the sofa.

"You try having a two year old on your lap while you try and do your make up Jacob," she yelled, before scooping up their wiggling daughter and jogging down the stairs.

"Uncle Charlie," Mia grinned as Connie handed her over, before pushing her hands through her hair and slipping her feet into her heels.

"Connie Masters," Duffy smiled, "you look amazing,"

Jacob ran down the stairs, a smile full of male satisfaction on his face,

"Wow... What on earth did I do to deserve such a beautiful wife?"

"Beautiful mummy..." Mia clapped and Connie shook her head,

"Charlie... Duffy... We're going... Call us if you need me... We will see you tomorrow morning,"

Connie kissed Mia gently, smiling as she hugged her tightly, "bye beautiful mummy,"

She leaned against Jacob in the taxi, "beautiful mummy?" He smiled, "she's right..."

"She's got that phrase from you, idiot," she laughed,

"You look incredible," he told her quietly,

"You always look amazing, but today... Jesus... I want to rewind to the end of these awards and take you to bed..."

"Stop," she laughed,

"Oh don't pretend you don't like me in a suit," he smirked and she hit his chest,

"You arrogant sod..."

"Connie Masters... If that man doesn't look after you, you call me," Mr. Cullen grinned, and Connie rolled her eyes,

"Stop hitting on my wife," Jacob uttered and Connie raised her eyebrows.

"Shut up, idiots," she smiled, slipping her hand into the back of Jacobs trouser pocket and kissing his neck gently,

"Come on, let's get a seat for this auction,"

They lay, no clothes between them, his lips pressing gently against her back.

"You still make my heart rate soar, you know that?" He spoke against her neck and she linked her fingers with his,

"Could say the same about you,"she yawned,

"Am I boring you Mrs. Masters?" he whispered against her neck and she turned to face him,

"You know, I do want to sleep at some point tonight," she smiled, kissing him again regardless,

He pulled her leg up over his waist and she cursed as he entered her again,

"Fuck you," she laughed, kissing him as she pressed herself against him,

"Fuck me," he smirked and she shook her head.

They fell asleep soon after and he found himself watching her. He still couldn't believe that she was his, that she had taken a vow to always be his.

He woke the following morning to find Connie was no longer beside him. She entered the room with two cups of coffee and two muffins, before sitting crossed legged on the bed.

"What's in the bag?" He asked and she tipped the contents on the bed,

"You think you're pregnant?" He smiled, and she shrugged,

"I felt different... The smell of the wine last night made me feel sick and when I thought about it I haven't had a period for two months and I..." She shrugged, "for once... It's just us..."

"Go..." He smiled and she kissed his forehead gently.

He knocked on the door and she opened it up. She turned it over and nodded.

The feel of his arms around her made her smile and she cuddled into him tightly, "another baby?" He smiled and she nodded,

"Think you can handle that?"

He nodded, "with you I can handle anything," he smiled.

"If I book a scan this week, will you come with me?"

"You don't even need to ask... Of course I will."

She cuddled into him as they say out on the balcony, "will you still fancy me when I'm fat?"

"You weren't fat last time sweet cheeks, I doubt this time will be any different."