Seven years

"What's that face for?" Jacob laughed a few months later,

"Everytime I drop Mia at school, her friends dad has to come and talk to me... And I thought I was imagining it at first, but he doesn't take his eyes off my backside,"

"Well lucky for you, I'm off today... We will drop her off together, drop Soph at mums and we can spend the day together."

"You're not wrong," he told her, "I mean I don't blame him, but he could try not to be so obvious about it," he whispered as they waved Mia off as she ran into the playground.

Connie turned, slipping her hands up his chest and pressing her lips hard against his own. He smiled, pulling her closer and kissing her deeply,

"Let's go home, grab our stuff and head to the beach," she smiled, "it's supposed

To be 25 degrees today,"

"Jesus Jacob," she gasped, her hands running over his head as his tongue flickered inside of her. His strong hands held her hips down before he slipped his fingers inside of her, "fuck," she uttered and he laughed, the vibrations almost too much,

"Your mouth is... Jesus..." She uttered as she shuddered around him. He leaned up over her and placed his mouth over her now hard nipples,

"I love you even more when you do that," he smiled and she opened her eyes,

"Take that smug look off your face," she laughed and he raised an eyebrow,

"You're the woman everyone wants..."

"And you're the only man who makes me feel like this," she smiled, before crying out as he entered her.

They finally made it to the beach a few hours later, and he shook his head as she removed her dress and settled down onto the large towel.

"It's so hot, it hardly feels like we're in the UK," she smiled, turning to face him as he leaned down and kissed her,

Before she knew it, his hands were slipping inside her bikini bottoms and she gasped, "we can't do this here..."

"It's quiet... But i can stop if you want..."

It didn't take long for her to fall apart in his arms and she was too far gone to complain as he slipped inside of her, pushing down firmly. His mouth covered her moans of satisfaction and he moved slowly within her, knowing they were well hidden on the quiet beach, behind the rocks. She turned so she rode him now, her breasts remained in her bikini and he gasped as she moved skilfully up and down against him. Suddenly he flipped her over and she couldn't help cry out as he entered her again, causing her to orgasm in the open air.

She fell asleep on his chest not long after their love making and he laughed to himself as a family came and set themselves up not to far away from them on the beach.

"Good job we stopped when we did," he murmured into her hair,

"You felt so good I couldn't deny you even if I'd wanted too," she whispered against his ear, "you feel so big and hard and powerful inside me,"

"Stop," he uttered, feeling himself harden at her words.

"Can your mum have the girls tonight?" She asked, "I'm horny and I want you... All over the house... Throughout the night,"

He raised his eyebrow, "I want loud, hot, passionate sex and I don't care who hears,"

He shook his head, pulling uncomfortably at his shorts as she kissed him hard on the mouth before standing up and walking into the sea. He rang his mum, before joining her in the pleasant water, his hands finding her waist again.

"You look incredible... I still can't believe you're my wife,"

"If you don't believe it now you never will," she smiled, "it's been seven years since you've been Mrs. Masters," he smiled, "and I still can't take my eyes off of you."