Indian nights

"Ring me if they're any trouble," Connie smiled, hugging both her daughters, then her nieces gently.

"We're excited to spend two weeks all together aren't we girls?" Jade smiled and Connie smiled appreciatively,

Connie hugged Ellie gently, "if our two girls turn out even as half as good as your two, I'll be over the moon..."

Ellie smiled, "they've had so much love from the two of you... Those girls are practically sisters..."

Jacob hugged his sister gently, "you two don't worry about a thing... Go and have your well over due honeymoon..."

"Cheers sweet cheeks," Jacob smiled as they clinked their glasses together gently. She leaned into his chest as they sat in the airport bar, his hands running through her hair gently,

"You know, you hardly look any different from when we first met..."

She smiled, "We're 50 in a few years Jacob... Can you believe it?"

He smiled, "whilst I'm going grey... You look just the same... You've just changed your hair a few times."

"Happy honeymoon Mr. Masters," she smiled, pressing her lips against his, ignoring the stag party that cheered as she did so.

She got up a while later to use the bathroom, a smile on her face as she saw Jacob surrounded by the young men.

"Seven years mate? You've done well... She's beautiful..."

Connie slipped onto the bar beside them, "we need to go and get on the plane," she smiled,

"Good luck for your wedding," Jacob smiled, before taking Connie's hand and smirking as he noticed the way the men watched her leave.

"Shut up," she laughed and he pulled her gently onto his lap,

"Look... When men tell me my wife is hot... It makes me feel good..."

She raised an eyebrow As he continued, "I'm the only one who gets to fall asleep and wake up with you... I'm the only one who gets to raise our children with you,"

"You forgot something..."

He smiled, "you mr. Masters are the only one who gets to fuck me most nights..."

"I should hope so," he laughed and she leaned into him, kissing him hard on the mouth,

"I really, really, love you,"

He ran his hands through her hair, "what you said to my sister... Meant the world to her... So thank you..."

She shrugged, "I meant it... Paige and Jade are wonderful... She's done a great job,"

"Connie Masters..." He smiled, holding out a beer and sauntering over to her,

"I wondered when you'd wake up muscles," she grinned, leaning up onto her elbows and taking the beer from him.

He lay beside her and kissed her mouth gently before he looked at her. She wore a light purple bikini with colourful straps, her hair fell down her back, her glasses now on the top of her head revealing her freckles.

"Sleep well?" She asked and he kissed her again,

"Always when I'm next to you... Although it wasn't like we got much sleep did we?"

She smiled, "I can't wait to see those backwaters tomorrow," she admitted, before gasping as saw Dolphins in the sea opposite the pool,

"Who'd have thought Dolphins would come so close to the shore," she smiled, taking his hand and leading him through the pool to watch them swimming in the sea.