Love love love

"Connie," he uttered, smiling as he saw her sat on the sofa whilst his nieces watched a film quietly.

She got up and smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Ellie got called into work..."

He gently pushed her hair behind her ears, "I found this today, in my coat pocket..."

She handed him a letter and he smiled, "did we ever jump in that freezing cold lake?"

"No," he smiled, "I forgot we said we would do that,"

"I remember... I wanted to wear a wetsuit... You said that we shouldn't,"

"You know... There's an opening for an ED Consultant at work... I..." He shrugged, "if you wanted to stay here, but if not I..."

She leaned into his chest, "can we take a week to go home and think about selling my house first..."

"You would really consider it?"

She nodded, "I'm happy here with you... I don't want to drive long distances, and you have your whole family here... It makes sense that I move doesn't it?"

"Connie..." Squealed Paige, running at her as Connie picked her up,

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Are you moving here? Forever?"

"We're thinking about it," Connie smiled, laughing as Jade skidded into the room and hugged Jacob,

"Can we go to the zoo?"

Jacob looked at Connie who smiled, "only if I can feed the giraffes,"

"Yes..." The girls smiled in unison,

"Go and get your stuff ready then..."

"You sure you're comfortable with all of this?" He asked, pleased as she kissed his mouth,

"Yes," she nodded, "as long as this is what you want too... I don't want you to feel stuck with me..."

"Never," he admitted, "this is all I want,"

"I know this has been difficult for you..." She told him gently, "but I'm feeling like me again, and happy and I... I don't want to lose this,"

"You won't," he smiled, "I promise."

"Is Connie still poorly Jacob?" Jade asked as she watched how Connie slept soundly in the back of the car, her arm round a sleeping Paige who was cuddled into her.

"Why do you ask that Jadie?"

She shrugged, "she was in the car crash a few months ago and she's sleepy after days out,"

"She's still recovering," Jacob smiled fondly, "now how about we pick up some pizza whilst they sleep and take it home?"

Jade nodded eagerly.

"Sweetcheeks," Jacob woke her gently as they arrived at the house.

"Sorry," she smiled as he pushed her hair gently back from her face,

"Go inside and I'll carry her in," she smiled.

She slipped her arms around his waist as he took the pizza out of the boxes and plated them up,

"I know it's a strange thing to ask... But did we ever talk about children?" She asked, "I mean those girls adore you, and we're not getting any younger,"

He turned in his arms and she watched him, "tell me,"

He sighed, "you told me you wouldn't be against having my children... Just before your accident,"