Cardiff

They served up the large roast dinner before heading back into the kitchen for drinks. He took her hand, "I can't wait to get you alone tonight," he whispered against her ear. She bit his ear lobe gently before allowing him to take him hand and lead her into the dining room.

She enjoyed her night with his family, they were fun and kind and she felt more at ease with them than she ever had done with Michael.

She sat in between his two nieces as the girls leaned into her as they watched Frozen on DVD. She leaned forward and allowed Jacob to press a soft kiss to her lips as he handed her a glass of wine.

His sister smiled, as the DVD finished, the clock read nine and she was aware how long it has been seen since they'd seen each other.

"Okay girls, get your things and say goodbye, you ready mum?"

Tanya appeared from the kitchen and smiled, "ready."

"Come back again soon Connie," Tanya smiled, "it was a pleasure to meet you today."

"You too, thank you for dinner," she smiled, hugging Tanya and Harry gently.

"Bye girls," Connie smiled as she crouched down and hugged them,

"When can we see you again Connie?" The youngest smiled,

"Jacob, you better be super nice to her so she comes back,"

Connie and Jacob laughed, "happy birthday," they smiled at the same time.

"It was really good to meet you,"

"Joe would have liked her Jacob," Ellie nodded.

"So Miss Chase, it seems as though you were a hit,"

She stepped into his chest running her fingers up and down, before undoing the buttons on his shirt slowly,

"I'm sorry I interrupted your evening," she told him quietly, stopping too pull down his zip and push down his jeans. "It's just... I got your note and those pictures and I couldn't get you out of my head."

She dipped to her knees and he groaned as she kissed him through his dark boxers. She ran both hands up his thighs, before pulling at the waist band of his trousers, releasing him from the confines of the material.

His hands gripped onto her dark hair as she took him into her mouth. Her eyes looked up at his own and he groaned with want, "take off your top for me,"

She did as she asked, keeping him in her mouth as she undid the clasp on her bra and pulled it from her body.

She ran her fingertips and then her tongue along his he'd length and he cursed quietly,

"I haven't done anything yet," she smirked, and he laughed, releasing a pent up breath,

She took him into her mouth, her hands following her mouth as she almost gagged as he hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck," he uttered as she licked and sucked at him, her hand travelling up his stomach as he shuddered.

She felt his stomach tense as he whispered her name, before he groaned and came into her mouth.

She stood up, watching how he slumped back against the wall, watching her as she downed his wine that he'd left on the side.

He smiled, "you better get up those stairs before I fuck you right here," he uttered, "and we both know there isn't room to throw you around down here."

She leaned over him lazily to look at the time, "it's 3 o'clock in the morning Jacob," she yawned, before settling down onto his chest comfortably. He kissed her head, "go to sleep then babe,"

He smiled fondly at her as she fell asleep quickly.

"You've been a great surprise," he smiled, before he too fell asleep.

As usual, she woke first the following morning. She kissed his mouth before disappearing downstairs and making coffee for them both. He opened his eyes as she climbed back into bed, smiling as she sat up against the head board. He lifted his arm so it rested around her bare shoulders and she smiled, "good morning," she spoke quietly and he kissed her shoulder,

"It certainly is... You take my breath away sweetcheeks,"

"So... She smiled, "where are we going today?"

He ran his hands through her hair, "I was thinking brunch and a walk along the harbour..."

She got up, "come on then, I've never been to Cardiff, get up and show me around."

He lifted her and carried her into the shower, "I'll show you around alrighti."