We'll be okay

She appeared at the bottom of the stairs that evening. His family had left and she woke feeling refreshed and slightly nervous about their date.

She wore a simple navy dress that stopped just above her knees, her feet in flat court shoes.

He took her hand and smiled, "you look so beautiful Connie," he told her and she ran her hand up his chest,

"You look good yourself," she smiled, taking his hand, "I want to take you to my favourite place," he told her and she nodded.

"Have I been there before?" She asked and he shook his head, "I didn't get chance to take you there before," he smiled.

He parked his car near the top of the hill and she smiled, cuddling into him as they made the short walk over the grass and o to a bench.

She looked at him and slipped up onto his lap, her hands either side of his face.

His hands slipped into her hair and she inhaled, "you don't have to do this if you're not ready,"

"Since When did I do anything I didn't want to do," she smiled.

She pressed her lips against his gently, and then with more passion. He could feel the tears in his eyes and she wrapped her arms around his neck gently as she kissed his mouth over and over again. Her hands wiped away his glassy tears and her lips followed the path of them before she pressed her lips firmly to his forehead.

"I'm hungry," she smiled and he scooped her up, before carrying her down the slight descent and into his car as she laughed.

"The physio was talking about goals today... You know apart from getting back to work etc... When I'm more steady on this leg I want to be able to run up and down this hill," she nodded and he rolled his eyes,

"Mad woman,"

"I'll expect you with me Masters... Just incase I fall," she smiled and he nodded, leaning forward to kiss her before driving them to a small restaurant on the outskirts of the city.

He was strong and beautiful and he made her laugh. She wasn't sure what she felt for him, but she knew it was far more than just friendship. He was kind and thoughtful and the more she watched him, the more she wanted to feel what it was like to really feel him against her.

They fell into his house, their heads slightly fuzzy with wine, her arms up around his neck.

He pushed her against the wall and lifted her so she could wrap her legs around him.

"I enjoyed tonight," she gasped between his hot, heavy kisses and she smiled, "take me to bed Jacob,"

Her laugh radiated through the house as he carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom.

She stood before him in navy lacy underwear and he felt his heart rate increase so much that he was sure she could hear it outside of his chest. She placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently, laughing as he pushed her down onto the bed,

"Do I keep my leg on or off?" She asked and he couldn't help but smile,

"On... I think," he smiled and she laughed, before groaning as he kissed her neck.

Hours later she lay in his bed, in between his legs, surrounded by pictures of their travels. She was surprised to find that most of her memories that she'd recently remembered were captured in his photographs.

She slipped her arms into one of his shirts and knelt onto the bed, smiling at him as he handed her a cup of tea.

"Have you shown me these before?" She asked as she cuddled back into his chest as he ran his hand up and down her thigh,

"No... Not all of them... I sent you a couple, you have them on your desk at work,"

"Jacob?" She uttered as she saw a picture of herself leaning back against her elbows, wearing nothing but a small paid of bikini bottoms,

"You looked insane," he told her, "that's how I always remember you,"

She took his hands in her own, "these photographs make me happy," she smiled, "happy that I can remember half of this.. Happy that we did this..."