Hungover travels

"Con, got a call from the airline, our flight has been changed to this evening. Didn't want to wake you, I couldn't sleep, I'll be down on the beach. Hope you feel better than I do this morning. Come and find me when you're awake; I could do with a hungover nap with my favourite travel partner. Jacob xx"

She found him laying on the sand the next morning, dark glasses over his face, a large bottle of water next to him.

She smirked and handed him a berocca tablet and some water before sitting beside him and laying on her front facing him, removing her bikini top. He placed a hand on her cheek and ran his thumb over her skin, "thank god our flight has been changed to this evening," he groaned, "my head is banging,"

She closed her eyes, still facing him, her hand resting gently on his muscular arm.

"Have you got suncream on your back?" He asked and she groaned, "no... But I'm so comfortable like this,"

He smiled and sat up, gently rubbing cream over her back before he held out his arm to her. She smiled, moving so she lay against his chest, "let's not drink that much wine again Jacob," she groaned and he nodded,

"No... It means You end up kissing strange men,"

"Shut up," she smiled, "and he isn't strange... We met previously in Thailand... And you lost your keys... You're lucky I didn't invite him back to my room, you'd have been sleeping on the floor."

"Touché,"

He was all too aware that she was very naked laid against him, wearing nothing but bikini bottoms. Her breasts pressed against his chest and he closed his eyes, ignoring the feeling in his gut.

She woke a good while later, smiling as she saw Jacob fast asleep beneath her. She wasn't used to feeling so comfortable around men, especially those who didn't ask anything from her.

She pulled on a bikini top and ran her fingers across his cheeks,

"How you feeling?" He asked and he smiled, "better... Have I been asleep long?"

"It's three o clock... We must have slept for a couple of hours... Shall we get something to eat?"

He nodded, "chips? Pizza?"

"Pizza," she nodded, a smile on her face.

"Jacob," she yelled, flying through the door as he opened it, "our taxis here,"

She rolled her eyes, "hold the rucksack open," she offered, before folding clothes at top speed and doing up the rucksack.

"Where's your passport?"

"You have it," he nodded and she nodded, "right, let's go."

She took his hand before pulling him into the taxi.

"Jacob, you wake up and watch the sunset with me," she told him quietly, "you've slept all day,"

He opened his eyes and moved back against the seat, manoeuvring her so she rested back against his chest in between his legs.

"It's so beautiful," she smiled, looking up at him and slipping her fingers between his as his arms rested around her stomach,

"You're not wrong," he told her and she smiled, pulling the blanket up over them, the air temperature in the plane seeming colder now.

"You have a skill for noticing how beautiful the world can be," he told her,

"What a strange thing to say," she replied, tucking her legs up in front of her and wriggling back against him. "It's handy having three seats between us," she admitted and he focused on watching the sun set as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm glad our paths crossed," he told her, taking her hands in his.

She turned slightly and kissed his cheek, "so am I."

Her hand stayed firmly in his as they crossed another busy road in Ho Chi Minh city; their last stop in Vietnam.