Sweden

"I thought you two would get together," Paul smiled as Emma placed a cup of tea down on the table.

"we weren't really like that, but I..." She shrugged, "maybe we should have, I just..." she shrugged, "I miss him terribly, travelling isn't the same without him,"

"So Con... Where to next?" Emma asked and Connie smiled,

"I'm going to have to face reality for a bit, the couple renting my house have found a house of their own so I'll be back home in just under a month,"

"I have a week in India... Then I'm flying over to Sweden for a week, then home,"

"Well, you're welcome here anytime,"

"Thank you," she smiled great fully.

"She's very beautiful," his mum smiled as she flicked through pictures he'd taken on his travels,

Jacob nodded, he had found himself wanting to talk to her on numerous occasions, and found he felt somewhat empty without her wrapped around him.

"You should go and meet her son... Your brother wouldn't be happy if he knew you were giving up your plans for him," his mum smiled,

"Sounds ridiculous doesn't it, but what if she's not how I remember her,"

"You've only been apart a month... And there's only one way to find out."

"Hi, I have a room under Connie," she smiled,

"Come with me," the receptionist smiled, "your friend is already here," she smiled before opening the door, "let me know if you need anything,"

"My friend?" She uttered to herself, before allowing herself to feel excited that maybe he was inside her hotel room.

She smiled at him as their eyes met immediately, he looked good and the happiness that flooded through her surprised her.

"Hi sweet cheeks," he smiled, dressed in a tight jumper and jeans, his eyes sparkling,

She didn't say anything and wrapped her arms up around his neck, her legs wrapping around his waist as he lifted her, his lips against her hair. He laughed, spinning her around as she hugged him.

He placed her down onto the ground, smiling as she cuddled into his chest, her breathing in time with his own,

"Jacob," she spoke happily, "I can't believe you're here,"

"I couldn't miss seeing my favourite girl," he told her kindly and she looked up at him,

"I'm so happy you're here," she told him quietly, "I really missed sharing the world with you... How are you?" She asked as he poured them some wine, before leading her into the bathroom.

"Jacuzzi... How amazing," she gasped, "this hotel is my favourite one yet,"

He shook his head as she got changed into her bikini in front of him, before slipping into the warm water as they overlooked the icy surroundings,

"Do you just get changed like that in front of everyone?"

She laughed and leaned back, placing her legs across his own, under the water,

"No... I don't suppose I do," she shrugged, "does it bother you?"

"No," he laughed, "it would if you did it in public,"

She rolled her eyes, "you can be so irritating."

"And there was me thinking you'd be happy to see me,"

She slipped up onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his cheek, "I am," she smiled, "I am so happy to see you."