Together

She smiled as he opened the curtains to reveal a balcony and a beautiful view that overlooked the sea.

He watched how the smile spread across her face as she held her hand out to him. He followed her outside and she slipped easily onto his lap. Her hands fell to his chest and slowly undid the buttons as he pressed his lips against her neck,

"This looks a great spot for sunset," she smiled,

"Sunset is a couple of hours away," he smiled and she slipped her dress easily over her head,

"That it is," she smiled, slipping her tights down her legs, before slipping from his lap and undoing his trousers,

"Out here?" He uttered, his voice catching in his throat as she released him from

his boxers. He reached down and kissed her mouth before undoing her bra and throwing it behind him. She raised an eyebrow and slipped her mouth over his tip, smirking as he groaned.

She moved up and down, her hands running over his muscular thighs before they followed her mouth.

"Fuck," he uttered, she stood and entered the hotel room, opening a beer from

the fridge and downing a mouthful.

She appeared a few moments later, handing him the beer before slipping into his lap.

"You perform like that and then bring me a beer... Jesus woman... You are incredible," she took his hand and lead him into the bedroom,

"We're not finished yet," she smiled and he smiled, placing his drink onto the side and guiding her to the bed.

"No... I'd hope we're not."

A couple of hours later, he lifted her into his strong arms, careful not to wake her just yet. She stayed asleep as he settled her down onto the outdoor lounger and covered her with a thick blanket, before he nestled down beside her. He pressed his lips against her hair and slipped his arms around her stomach, as he leaned up on his elbow.

"Open your eyes sweet cheeks," he smiled, pressing soft kisses against her temple as her eyes flickered open.

"Wow," she smiled, "this view is incredible... How did you find this..."

He smiled, "I googled hotels with the best sunsets," he admitted and she rolled her eyes, unable to take her eyes from the view.

"I'm still naked," she laughed and he kissed her hand before holding it.

"And you look incredible," he told her, "I think I love your body even more when you're pregnant,"

They watched the sun go down and she turned to face him, watching how his fingers ran through her hair.

"You're mad,"

He shook his head, "I love the curve of your hip and the way your belly is flat and curves where our baby lays," he told her, watching how she smiled tiredly at him, "and I love how slender your arms are, and how lean and toned your legs have stayed."

He kissed her forehead, "your boobs are amazing... And you... Your face is glowing... I love watching how you place your hand over your bump and smile when you do,"

She nested into his chest, "I love you forever Jacob Masters... You even make me feel special when I'm fat and pregnant,"

He rolled his eyes, "you're pregnant and beautiful and definitely not fat,"

He watched she fondly as she fell quickly to sleep in his arms. He loved this woman, he knew that much, he was often surprised at just how much.