Repeat x1

Present day
Narrator
"The Cavs bout to get this dub" Victor exclaims.

Odell,Jarvis,Victor,Ben,and Jordan are watching the Cavs vs golden state championship game.

Ben is one of Odell's friends he met in college and victor is his teammate. "Think again,golden state got this" Jordan says.

"Ha! Lebron has no competition this is easy for him" Odell backs up victor.

"With the way curry been playing warriors got this one and that's a fact" Ben says.

"Ooooo "curry",Odell you fumin right now?" Jarvis asks Odell.

"Haha! I forgot about how you got your heartbroken by kass" Jordan starts cracking up. "No wonder you want cavs to win" Jordan adds.

"Who's kass?" Victor asks confused.

"My little sister,curry stole his girl longtime back" Jordan tells victor. "He didn't steal nobody from me" Odell argues.

"Riiiiight" Jordan nods.

"What's kassie been up to anyway?" Jarvis asks.
"She lives out here in Cali but in the Bay Area I think but she might've moved" Jordan says as the game goes into halftime.
Victor laughs "how do you not know where your own sister lives?"

Jordan shrugs "she's always moving around so I don't really keep track,when's the last time y'all have seen her?"

"I haven't seen her since we all left for college" Jarvis answers. "Yeah same here and I didn't expect her to still be with Stephen" Odell says.

Jordan begins to count the years on his hands "wowww y'all haven't seen her for six years? She's probably forgotten about y'all now and how could you not tell you see him rocking the mini fro that's definitely all Kassie" Jordan jokes referring to Stephens hair.

"That is pretty long now that I think about it...what's her Instagram?" Jarvis asks.
"Uhh I think it's just "KasandraWright" "

Jordan tells the guys as he gets up to answer the door that just was knocked on. Jordan's in his man cave and so whoever wants to enter has to knock.

He opens the door revealing Teyana who had come back from running some errands. Jordan and Teyana are newly weds only being married for about a year.

"Hey baby you came in at the perfect time" Jordan gives her a kiss. "Really? What're y'all up to?" She asks as she walks in and sits with Jordan on the couch.

"Well we were just talking about kasandra since Jarvis and Odell haven't seen her in six years" Jordan tells her.

"Oh I just finished talking to her too she's at the championship game" Teyana says.

"Forreal? Don't tell me her and steph are back
together" Jordan sighs.

"Why is that a bad thing?" victor asks. "It isn't it's just she's always doing that on and off shit with him"

"Odell I know you want some info just ask" Teyana says as she looks over st Odell who's sitting quietly.

"No offense to you Jordan but my thing for kasandra is a thing in the past I'm over that" Odell says.

"Well her and Stephen aren't together anymore...she just wanted to bring the kids" Teyana says and Odell's eyes widen. "What?! She's got kids now?!" He asks.

"Oh,I thought you were over anything about her" Teyana says amused.

Jordan starts cracking up "she's just playin,they don't have no kids but she needs to stop leading homeboy on"

"How is she leading him on?" Teyana asks Jordan them starting to have their own conversation and everyone else just listening in.

"They got together and did that whole long distance thing and they probably broke up like three times while she was at school and then she moves out to the Bay Area to be close to him and do her work and she keeps doing the same thing,I think Stephens just to soft on her it don't make no type of sense for them to have been together for six years and they aren't even married yet" Jordan rants.

Teyana shakes her head "no it's because Stephen was her first love first everything she's always been with him since she was 18 so she does the whole on and off thing to find herself"

"That's just not the way to go" Jordan disagrees and Teyana nods in agreement "yeah I guess it's kind of selfish but they're still friends so I think that's working for them"

The game came back on and everyone continued watching. The game was relit intense during the third quarter and it seemed as if the cavaliers were going to win but it's the last minute of the fourth quarter and the score is 102 to 104. If golden states going to win they need to get ahead and close make the small gap much bigger.

Draymond green gets the ball and dribbles half way to the hoop. Lebron was on him and he needed to pass. He looks around and sees that Stephen is open and he quickly passes the ball over to him.

Only 30 seconds remain on the clock and Stephen gets up to the three point light and shoots the ball him making it and the crowd going crazy knowing they've won championship.

At the last ten seconds Stephen managed to score another three and when that buzzer rang the golden state warriors had won their first championship since 1975.

The camera shows Stephen,the star player with his family as they came down on the court. A familiar girl came up on the screen as her and Stephen shared a hug.

Jaden and kasandra had gone to the game together and Odell immediately recognized jaden and her.

"Aww I'm so happy for steph" Teyana smiles. "Same it's like yesterday we were kids talking about being in the NBA" Jordan says.

They watch as the little celebration occurs on the court. An reporter went up to Stephen to quickly interview him.

"Congratulations Stephen! How are you feeling right now?"

"Uh I feel great,we worked hard to get to this point and to have gone up against one of the best players is amazing and to have been able to experience all this is just,an awesome feeling" Stephen answers.

"I'll let you get back to celebrating your win and congratulations again" the reporter then leaves.

The cameras show Stephen and Kasandra share a hug and then a quick peck on the lips leaving everyone in the room confused.

"Maybe it was just a friendly kiss" Teyana shrugs.

Odell gets up and walks out of the room. Too many emotions were coming back being in that room.
--
More coming soon

If you're fans of Stephen curry be on the look out for a fan fiction about him that I plan on publishing soon❤️