Ending Call x3

Odell
I just finished getting dressed from coming out the shower. I had my first practice earlier today with the team and some of the boys came by afterwards.

Brad wing who's been my boy since college and is my now teammate is over along with victor and Ben over since he stays with me. Also my friend Jordan just moved out here to NYC and he's staying at my place as well until he gets settled.

"Hey O! I almost forgot to tell you I saw your old girl the other day at the gym,I told you you should've came with me" Vic shouts from downstairs in the basement.

I make my way downstairs as I wipe my semi-wet beard with a towel. "I saw her at the airport when I was flying out here" I tell him.

"For real?! Did y'all talk?" Ben asks. I shake my head "nah,she didn't even recognize me"

Jordan laughs "HA! That's cold bruh"

"Shut up" I roll my eyes at him. "Who's O's old girl?" Brad asks confused.

"It's nobody,just a girl I knew when I was in highschool" I shrug.

"What's she look like?" Brad asks. "Aight" I shrug. Victor laughs "was she "aight" before or after curry took her from you?" Victor asks and starts cracking up.

"She looked good " I say.

"This is her" victor shows a pic to Brad.

"Wow she's beautiful,she looks like one of those sweet girls good girls" he points out

"So too good for Odell pretty much" Ben jokes. I fake laugh "ha ha ha very funny,she is a sweet girl,or at least was when I knew her"

"O,You should hit her up" Brad suggests.

I shake my head "not that easy"

Victor laughs "uhh yeah it is just slide in her dms"

"She doesn't even remember me at all,it's basically like starting from scratch and I don't want to do that" I complain.

"Odell now is your chance to try and be with this girl or start somethin" Brad says. "And it would be interesting to see how she would respond" Victor chimes in.

I roll my eyes at him,always want me to do stuff just for his entertainment. I go to my contacts in my phone and come across Kasandra's number. Teyana sent it to me trying to be petty on the night of the NBA championships.

"Should I text or Call her?" I ask them.

"Ohhh shit he's going to do it,call her bro,I wanna hear her voice" Ben says a bit too excited.

"I can't believe I'm doin this" I mutter as I click her contact name and click the call button.

Brad pauses the tv and the room goes silent. I put the phone on speaker phone as it dials for a bit. I don't expect her to answer with how long it's taking for her to answer.

As I'm about to press end the dialing cuts "hello?" A soft voice says through the phone.

The boys look at me with widened eyes. I freeze not starting to second guess myself.

"Nigga say hello back!" Victor whisper shouts. I shake my head and end the call.

Victors jaw drops "O,what the hell?! That was mad rude"

I shrug. "Call her back man" Ben demands.

I shake my head and stand up "I'm not about to get caught up in that again"
--
This was a bit of a filler but I'll try to be updating faster