Girl Talk x6

Teyana
I'm here in New York and so excited because I get to see Kassie. The last time I saw her was in cali the day before she moved out here.

Unfortunately I'm only here for like two days because Jordan has a game against the Knicks tomorrow night and then right after that he leaves.

Kassie and I have lots to catch up on because I've seen some pictures on social media of her and Odell which were the cutest and I want to get all the tea.

I've just gotten to her place and she has no idea I'm showing up.

I ring the doorbell and it takes a while for her to answer. She opens the door and gasps when she sees me.

"Oh my god T!" She exclaims as we embrace each other in a hug. "Hey girl!"

"I wasn't even expecting you!" She laughs as we step into her place.

"I wanted to surprise you"

"Well you definitely did" she laughs.

"So what's been up with you,you likin New York so far?" I ask her as we both take a seat on the couch.

She shrugs "it's just New York, I'm used
to this type of environment"

I nod "true"

"But anyway,what about you and Jordan? I'm ready for another niece or nephew"

I shake my head "you know how they schedule these NBA players like crazy,we barely have time to be makin babies"

She just nods running her hands through her hair. "Sorry Kass,I totally forgot" I apologize.

"What?" She furrows her eyebrows. "NBA player?"

"Ohh,oh that's fine girl I'm over that" she shakes her head with small laugh.

"You don't have to lie to me Kass" I sing. "I'm not Teyana" she sings back.

"What wasn't meant to be wasn't meant to be and i hope he finds someone who loves him and can make him happy,I'm 100% over him"

"Wow,then I guess you don't want to see the new girl he's with" I say. She snaps her head up "he's with someone else?"

"Isn't that what you just said you were hoping for?" I ask. "T you have to tell me what you know"

"I'm just jokin Kass ,but Jordan and him talk like all the time and he's apparently talking to someone"

She shrugs "good for him"

"But you've found someone else,I've seen the pictures" I say hinting at Odell. She side eyes me "what the hell are you talking about?"

"No no no,you know exactly what I'm talking about,your little date with ramen noodle head Odell" I exclaim.

She sucks her teeth "that was just us catching up over dinner,nothing more"

"Ughh, you need to give homeboy a chance" I groan. "I don't need to do anything,Odell is like my brother"

"No you know Odell is fine as hell, not as fine as Jordan but close" I smile.

"He seems like he's a low key thot though" she says scrunching up her nose. "Can't go wrong there" I laugh.

"I really don't see us being anything more than friends though,I feel like that would be crazy"

"You guys were literally best friends in high school!,you're supposed to marry your best friend" I exclaim.

"T,it's been like six years,that's definitely lost" she shakes her head. "Still,that relationship can be easily started again"

"It was one dinner,I was definitely not thinking of starting a relationship with him so let's just stop this conversation" she says getting up.

"I swear,you are so picky" I roll my eyes.

"I'm not picky I just know exactly what I want" she argues. "And what's that?"

"I just want a well put together man that is doing something to make a difference in the world and supports me 100% in what I do,I had all that but it just doesn't seem to work out the way I want it to"

I've witnessed Kasandra and Stephens relationship and if I'm being totally honest she was controlling but she wasn't the problem it was him. He was too nice,he never put her in her place and I think she's always wanted a guy who does that but steph just never wanted to cross a line with her.

"I get what you're saying but not every guy is going to have every single one of those traits"

She nods "I know and that's why I stay away from those who I know aren't like that,why would I want to be with someone who isn't trying to make the world a better place in someway? That's just how I was raised and what I want"

"Well maybe if you gave Odell a chance you would find that" I argue.

"Okay no more talking about Odell please" she says.

I put my hands up in surrender "fine,be mad"
--
Vote and comment❤️

Just wanted to say that this book is most likely going to be in Odell's POV but Kasandras will come up soon