Flashbacks:glo ups' x11

*Long chapter*
A/N:this chapter will be relevant to the rest of the story. Trust me.
Narrator
It's a normal day at school for juniors kasandra,Odell,jarvis,and teyana. They're in social studies class waiting for class to start.

"Girl,guess who moved back out here?!" Teyana says excitedly. "Who?" Kasandra asks nonchalantly as she keeps her head down on her desk.

"Your eighth grade boo Jeremiah" teyana laughs. Kasandra shrugs "stop,he was just a friend..."

"So! He's changed! I saw him in the halls before class and girl,you're gonna want that old thang back!" Teyana exclaims.

Teyana and kasandra know Jeremiah from middle school. When kasandra moved to Louisiana and arrived late into the seventh grade school year he developed a big crush on her. Although he was too shy to admit it. They were very good friends until he moved away.

His huge crush on kasandra lasted into the eighth grade year but then as they were getting closer freshman year he ended up moving to a different country and no ones really seen him since.

The last image of him kasandra can remember is him having a baby face at fourteen which made her see him as just adorable and not exactly as a crush.

"I mean he wasn't that bad looking" Kasandra responds. "But girl,his glow up was huge" teyana says. More students start coming into the classroom with three more minutes until the bell rings.

Kasandra feels someone looking at her from behind so she turns around and sees Odell basically checking her out. She blushes a bit as she smiles at him and turns away putting her head down on her desk. They were best friends but of course there was always some innocent flirting.

The teacher then walks in the room as the bells about to ring with a student coming in behind him. Kasandra hears gasps causing her to bring her head up to see what was going on.

"Ladies and gentleman I'd like to introduce our new student Jeremiah Rivera" Mr.Evans says.

Kasandra turns to teyana as her jaw drops. Teyana smirks "told you" she mouths. All the girls in the class went into a frenzy while the guys rolled their eyes.

Kasandra looks to her left seeing that was the only free seat left as Mr.Evans began to scan the room for a free seat. "Oh there's a free seat right over here" Kasandra points it as calmly as she can. Mr.Evans looks in her direction and nods "great,mr.rivera you may take a seat over there"

Jeremiah nods and heads over to the seat, Kasandra watching his every step. She wondered if he remembered her since it had been so long.

He takes his seat and Kasandra didn't take her eyes off of him. It took him a while to notice and when he did he gave her a smile.

Odell noticed from afar the occasional looks between Jeremiah and Kasandra annoyed him.

After class Kasandra was hoping to talk to Jeremiah but was beaten by the many other girls in class swarming around him.

It was time for lunch and the group of four were making their way into the cafeteria. "I have never seen someone so fine,besides Steph of course" Kasandra gushes.

"You should hop on that,because that boy is too fine to pass up" Teyana says. Odell sucks his teeth "y'all buggin"

Kasandra rolls her eyes "nah,y'all just jealous" her and teyana laugh as she mocks Odell's voice.