Ghost x22

Kasandra
Currently, I'm with Raven and Naya in Naya's room. She's doing her makeup as raven and I wait for her on the bed.

"Hey, Kassie, have you heard from shep at all?" Naya questions turning around from her mirror to look at me.

I shake my head. "Nope, why?"

"I don't know. I thought things were going somewhere between us but he hasn't texted me for days"

Raven sighed as she sat up. "Time to hop on some new dick"

I nudge raven. "You need to chill." I turn to Naya who looked worried. "I could ask odell about it but if he's not texting you there could be a valid reason or he's being an ass"

"Did you sleep with him?" Raven questions.

"No! We've made out and stuff but never all the way"

I felt bad for Naya. She's definitely a hopeless romantic and I could tell she was really feeling shep.

"Don't worry girl. You're good with or without him. I'm gonna go talk to Odell and get some answers" I give her a hug and exit her room.

I hear Odell's laughs coming from outside so I head to the backyard. He and the guys are in the pool.

When he sees me he smiles and swims over to the edge of the pool.

"Hey baby" he puckers his lip for a kiss.

I playfully roll my eyes as I bend down, going in for the kiss"

"Hey. I was wondering if you've talked to shep recently?"

He takes a minute to think. "Not really. Why? What's up?"

"I think he's trying to ghost Naya."

"Oh"

I scrunch my nose up at how nonchalant he was being about this.

"Is this like a norm for him?"

"I mean...I guess"

"Really, O? He's your friend"

"Okay but what do you want me to do"

"Maybe ask him. Bring up Naya and see what he says"

"I don't know if I wanna be a spy for y'all"

"You're not being a spy. You're just secretly getting some information for me" I smile.

"Fine. But you owe me"

"We'll see about that" I smirk.
--
Odell
"Yo, shep! What's up?" I ask over the phone. I decided to call shep right away cause I knew Kasandra would be persistent in asking me if I spoke to him.

"Hey, O. Nothin' much. How's Turks and Caicos?"

"Beautiful. Wish you could've made it"

"Yeah, me too"

"Imma just get straight to the point." I laugh.