Reveal x27

Narrator
"You think she's still coming?" Naya asks Teyana as they look around at the set up for her gender reveal.

Teyana shrugs, "I'd hate for her to miss it but it's her decision at the end of the day"

Naya nods in agreement. She was hoping Kasandra would come. The girls have not talked since their little brunch argument which was about 2 weeks ago.

However, there was no way Kasandra was going to miss her best friend's gender reveal. She's been taking the past two weeks to really think about her actions.

The guilt that she had after being called out by her friends made her really want to fix her mistakes and try to be more empathetic towards the people in her life.

She still hasn't spoke to Odell but is looking forward to seeing him at the gender reveal.

She takes one last look in the mirror before heading out. She had on a white tube top with some loose shorts and her hair down and curly.

 She had on a white tube top with some loose shorts and her hair down and curly

——
Kasandra felt anxious walking into the party. She was greeted with hugs and smiles from her parents and other random guests.

As soon as she spots Teyana and the girls, she heads over to them.

"Hey" she greets them with a small smile.

The women seem stunned at her presence.

"Hey girl" Teyana leans in to give her a hug.

"I'm so sorry for being so stubborn with you guys. You were all right and I was being hella selfish" she admits.

"Awww" the women coo as they engulf each other in a group hug.

"You know we'll always keep it 100 with you, even if it isn't what you wanna hear. But we always have your back" raven says, Teyana and Naya co-signing.

Teyana, Naya, Raven, and Kasandra are like sisters. The bluntness between them is how they got through to each other.

"I know and I love y'all for that and T, this pregnancy is bringing your glow to a whole
'nother level"

Teyana rubs her hand over her belly. "I know, already have a bomb idea for the maternity pics once I get bigger"

Kasandra spots Jordan at the minibar and heads over to his direction. "Hey big head" she nudges him.

"Wassup, ugly" he retorts nudging her back.

"You should really grow up, you know. You're about to be a father" she says sarcastically.