New Relationships x10

Narrator
Kasandra opens her eyes feeling the presence of someone with her. She turns over and sees her ex,Stephen. She sits up in the bed thinking of the events that took place the night before.

As Kasandra thinks over the night before she can't help but feel confused as to whether or not she wants to get back with Stephen and give him what he wants. Did she really love him? Or did she just go back to him because he's a comfortable option?

As she's thinking it over she hears the sound of a text message notification. She looks over next to her on the nightstand and sees her and Stephen's phones beside each other. She picks hers up to check and sees her last text was sent about an hour ago. She picks up Stephens and sees his last text was sent three minutes ago.

She reads the contact name which reads "Ayesha❤️". Kasandra knew exactly who this was and it didn't make her happy. Instead of going through his phone kasandra decides to set it to the side and wake Stephen up.

"Steph" she shakes him continuously until he finally wakes up. "Yeah?" He says in a groggy voice. "So... Ayesha. That's your new girl?" She asks him.

He laughs "not yet,why?" He sits up looking at her. "You know why I'm asking"

"No I don't." Stephen starts as he gets up putting a shirt on. "We aren't dating are we?"

"No but you must've been talking to her while we were for you to move on this fast" Kasandra argues. Stephen looks at her with a shocked expression "I've always been nothing but loyal to you,you know I'm not like that"

Kasandra just sat there not knowing how to respond. She really didn't have the right to question him about another woman since they weren't together anymore.

"You know I love you and always will have love for you but this,this right here is done. We both know this isn't helping neither of us so...it's time we cut ties completely" Stephen says.

Kasandra nods knowing he was right. "Yeah" she softly mumbles. "I'm gonna go to my hotel and take a shower there alright?" Stephen says putting on his slides and grabbing his phone.

Kasandra gets up out of the bed in only her bra and underwear and leads him to the door. Stephen turns around and gives Kasandra a hug. The two slowly pull away and give each other a peck. "Good-Bye Kasandra" Stephen smiles.

"Good-bye Wardell" kasandra returns the smile. When Stephen was out of view that smile quickly went away.

Kasandra walks into her bedroom getting ready to head into the bathroom to take a shower. Her phone begins to ring and it's Teyana.

"Hey T,what's up?" Kasandra says putting the phone on speaker and setting it on the bathroom counter and getting out her toothbrush.

"Don't hey me,I know you messin with Stephen,again"

Kasandra's eyes widened in shock. "Um..Who..told you that?" She stammers.

Teyana scoffs "girl,you knew I was gonna find out. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was just sex nothing more" Kelly shrugs. "You couldn't find anyone else besides Stephen to have sex with? You know you have Odell right down the street"

"That's best friend,...or at least he was" Kasandra says whispering the last part. "So? There's nothin' wrong with bein' friends with benefits"

"It's too early for this conversation,I'll call you back I'm getting into the shower" Kasandra says.

"Alright,just try putting yourself out there don't let your last relationship block a future one" teyana advises.

Kasandra nods "I won't"
-
Vote and Comment💖

Sorry I've been extremely inactive. I'm really gonna try to be more active I've just totally forgotten about this app.