Grow Upx20

Kasandra
This morning, I woke up barely able to feel my legs. I don't know what came over me but I was ready.

Suddenly there's a loud knock on the door. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself as I go to answer it.

"Why're you banging on my door like I owe you somethin'?" I roll my eyes at Teyana.

"'Cause you do. Especially since you openin' the door naked!"

"Stop exaggerating, I have a robe on, I just took a shower"

"Mhm. So where were you last night? You and O were missing. And from the looks of all those hickeys and the way you're limping, y'all must've gotten it in"

"I am not limping" I argue.

"Just spill the tea already"

I take a seat beside her on the bed. "Girl, it was so good"

"Details, details, details"

"A lady never kisses and tells" I smirk. "But I'll tell you this. He's packing"

She gasped "Who would've thought?! So does this mean y'all are together now?"

"I don't know T. It was all in the heat of the moment. And If we do decide to take things further, I want it to be based off more than good sex. Besides, I just want to have fun on this trip, nothing serious"

She nods understanding where I'm coming from.

"Well how're you guys gonna be actin' now?"

As I answered her with a shrug. "The ball is in his court really."
--
As Teyana and I made our way downstairs to join everyone else for breakfast, I noticed Odell wasn't down yet.

"Yo K, where were you last night? We missed you at dinner" Chance asked.

"I wasn't feeling too good" I lied straight through my teeth.

"But odell helped with that" Teyana whispered causing me to give her a sharp glare.

"O must've caught the same thing cause y'all both were gone" Jarvis chimed in.

I just shrugged "yeah maybe I wouldn't know"

There was a team of cooks that made us all breakfast. I honestly didn't even feel like eating until I knew what was up with Odell. I sat down next to Cheyenne.

"Girl, you okay?" She turned with a genuine look of worry.

I nodded "Yeah I'm good"

I wasn't good. I wanted to see Odell.

A couple more minutes passed and everyone started laughing and joking as we started digging in. There was still no Odell in sight.

"Have you seen odell at all?" I whispered to Cheyenne. She shook her head.

"Nah I actually haven-" she starts but is cut off by Odell finally entering the room.

The Real Thing x objOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara