Jealousy x12

Narrator
Odell was having a little get together with a few of his friends and some of the guys decided to invite over girls.

The guys consisted of Victor,Ben,Sterling,tevin,Jarvis,brad,and rashad.

(All in order)

Odell decided to hit up Kasandra and invite her over and her friends if she wanted to bring them and she accepted

Mainly Tevin hit up some girls and when they came over they were throwing themselves at the guys.

"O,why the hell did you let tevin invite these girls over?" Sterling mutters looking unimpressed.

"They ain't that bad" Odell says. "If you can even tell the difference" rashad chimes in.

There's a ring at the doorbell and brads able to hear it over the loud music that's playing. He returns to the basement with three girls following him. Kasandra and her good friends Naya and Raven.

"Is it just me or is there a certain demographic of girls in here" raven says

"It's not just you,O's friends always just invite some basic white girls from Instagram" Brad says catching the girls by surprise. "Oh my god" naya says cracking up.

"I'm brad by the way,Odell's teammate" he holds out his hand for them shake which they do also introducing themselves. "Ooo where's your accent from?" Kasandra asks noticing. "I'm from Australia" brad tells them and the girls nod.

Brad leads them over to where sterling,victor,and rashad were. "Guys, this is Kasandra,naya,and raven" brad introduces them to the guys who were quite happy to see them especially meeting Kasandra for the first time.

"Where's O at?" Brad asks looking around. "Chantel popped up so he's talkin' to her somewhere" vic informs him.

"You ladies want some drinks?" Victor asks the girls and they nod. The guys lead them over to the bar.