Unable To Let Go x8

Narrator
The idea of Stephen finally moving on hasn't been sitting well with Kasandra. She knows it's pretty selfish and crazy but that's what love can do to someone.

She's been trying to ignore the thoughts of getting back with him because she knows they're better off not together but she's failed. Which is why she's invited him over. He's in NYC for a new shoe release event.

She doesn't plan on telling teyana anything about this because she knows she'll let her have it. Kasandra truly honestly just wants to talk to him one last time.

There's a knock on her door and she knows it's him now. She take a deep breath and walk over to the door opening it revealing Steph.

"Hey" Kasandra smiles shyly. "Hey" he responds lowly as the two awkwardly hug each other.

"Thanks for coming over" she says as she leads him into the living room. "No problem,I was surprised to get your call actually"

"Yeah,it's been a little while,do you want anything to drink or eat?" She asks him before sitting down. He shakes his head "no thanks,I probably shouldn't stay for long"

They take a seat next to each other and the two just sit in silence for a bit looking at each other. "I miss you" Kasandra says.

He sighs and sits back. "It's easy get lonely out here" she adds.

"I miss you too,but you're the one who left me" he responds. "It's not like I wanted to though"

"So what was the sole purpose of asking me to come here?" He asks.

"I just wanted to get some closure and see you again"

He looks down at his watch "at one o'clock in the morning?"

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you steph" Kasandra groans getting up to get another glass of wine.

He follows behind her into the kitchen and watches.

"Is that your first glass?" He asks her. She shakes her head. "That explains a lot" he mutters.

"Here have some" she urges him as she pours him a glass of wine and walks over to hand it to him. "I don't know" he skeptically looks at it.

"Just one glass" she says as she takes a drink of hers.

He shrugs and takes it drinking it as well.

About an hour later the two exes have both finished about five glasses of wine.

"Kassie, you know I love you right?" Stephen softly speaks as he takes a hold
of her hand.

She looks down and nods. "But I think instead of us meeting up to get closure we should try to distance ourselves from each other"

"I'm just not ready to distance myself from you babe" she admits.

Stephen gets closer and takes her in his arms. "Neither am I" he says as he looks down at her leaning down to give her a kiss.

Kasandra wraps her arms over Stephens neck as she gets into the kiss as well. The kiss begins to intensify going from one thing to the next.

Neither of the two were in a right state of mind...
--
Sorry this was a little filler and I'm so sorry for how inactive I've been. Im going to really try to get caught up on Wattpad because I've just been a little lazy to write but I'm slowly getting back there.

Vote and Comment💖💖