Catching Up x5

Odell
"Okay,so how do I look?" I asks my boys as I look in the mirror at my outfit.

Odell"Okay,so how do I look?" I asks my boys as  I look in the mirror at my outfit

"Hella nervous" Victor laughs as he walks up behind me.

I rolls my eyes going back to looking at my self in the mirror. "I'm just playing man,you look cool,you'll be alright" victor pats my shoulder.

I nod "alright let me head out"

"Make sure you drop her off so you You get somethin tonight" Ben suggests. I suck my teeth "nothing's goin to happen bruh,we're just goin out to eat and to talk that's it"

"Mhm.." he responds not believing me. I shake my head "whatever I'm out"

I'm of course excited to get to talk to Kasandra since it's been forever but obviously there's still that feeling of not knowing what to expect. People can change over six years.

As I get in the car I see a text notification from a girl I've been talking to who's name is chantel.

No,I am not exclusively seeing her but we just talk and do other stuff. The text she's sent is just a simple "hey".

I decide not to respond yet because for one I don't really need to be talking to her right now and also she'll start asking me all types of questions.

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth radio and put my music on shuffle. Kasandra had told me that she had some event that was possibly going to cause her to be just a little late so we were just going to meet at the restaurant instead.
--
I'm at the restaurant and it's about 8:00 pm which is the time I reserved a table at this restaurant. It's not too fancy but it's not all that casual either.

I feel my phone begin to vibrate and of course it's victor calling. I groan in frustration and answer it. "Bruh why you callin me right now?" I ask frustrated and trying to keep my voice down.

Victor laughs on the other end "just callin up to check up on you,is she there yet?"

"No,not ye- oh wait here she comes,bye" I say hanging up before he can say anything else.

I watch as the waiter leads her over to the booth I'm in. I put my phone away and sit up straight as they get closer.

Kasandra looked amazing from head to toe. I just can't stop staring. "Here is Mr.Beckham" the waiter says smiling as he puts his hand out. "Thank you" Kasandra smiles taking a seat across from me.

 "Thank you" Kasandra smiles taking a seat across from me