Inspiration x16

Narrator

"You really out here in some heels?" A puzzled Odell says to Kasandra as she walks towards him on the football field.

Tomorrow was the big game for Christian and Odell was here to surprise the whole team and practice with them.

"Yep and I look good too" Kasandra responds to an amused Odell who shakes his head. "Vic and Shep should be rollin' up soon" Odell informs Kasandra.

"Really?! Thank you so much O!" She exclaims. She knew this would mean a lot for not only Christian but the whole team.

Not too soon later did Victor and Sterling appear. "Y'all late,as usual" Odell rolls his eyes.

"Hey,I don't see no football players out here yet so technically we're early" Sterling argues.

Kasandra laughs. "He's got a point"

Soon enough the boys begun to make their way into the field. They all were shocked to see Victor, Sterling, and Odell on their football field.

As each boy got closer, Sterling, Victor, and Odell dapped each one.

"You set this up?" Christian asked as he approached Kasandra. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it worked out that you're a fan of Odell and we just so happen to be friends"

"Thank you so much!" Christian exclaimed and gave Kasandra a hug that she wasn't expecting. It made her happy that he seemed to be slowly letting his guard down.

While the guys practiced Kasandra sat on the sidelines and watched. The guys were doing great with the boys. They were taking things seriously but also having fun.

As Odell was talking to the guys Kasandra couldn't help herself. She was staring. Hard too.

"He's too fine" Kasandra heard

"He's too fine" Kasandra heard. She turned and saw a small group of girls who were clearly enjoying the view in front of them. She just laughed to herself. They reminded her of her when she was in high school.
--
"You ready for your game tomorrow?" Odell asked Christian as the guys got their stuff together to head home.

Christian nodded "Yeah I'm ready. Thanks for helpin' us out"

"It was nothin'. K told me a bit about your friend Ty, it's sad what happened to him" Odell shook his head.

"Yeah, I miss him especially during times like these when we're supposed to be together." Odell could tell Christian was still taking his friends death hard which was understandable.