Nosy Moms x7

Odell
It's been a couple days since I've seen Kasandra in person but we've been texting.

I don't really know how to describe what our "relationship" is like right now because I think we're just making up for lost time at the moment.

My mom is over at my place and she's been dying for me to tell her about how my "date" with Kasandra went. Trust me,I've been trying to tell her that it wasn't a date but she isn't hearing it.

"So sweetheart,are you ready to tell me all about your date with Kassie?" She asks excitedly.

I shake my head "ma,can you not call it that"

She puts her hands up in surrender "okay okay,can you tell me about your little rendezvous?"

We both begin to laugh "let's just stick to date,but anyway it was really nothin just catchin up"

"Did she look any different?" She asks smiling. "Yeah,kinda,she's got purple hair now"

"Wow,everyone dying their hair these days,huh?"

I shrug "I guess,but it suits her"

"She has always been very pretty" I nod in agreement.

"But what has she been up to since college?"

"You won't even believe it,her and Chance work with Obama for that program my brothers keeper and she does all types of social work" I tell her.

My moms eyes widen"wow I'm proud of her,working with the president at such a young age is a huge accomplishment"

I nod "I know I was just as shocked as you are"

"Are you interested in her?" My mom asks with hope evident in her eyes.

"I don't know,it's been a while"

She sighs "don't rush it but if you want to be with her make sure you're 100% percent ready and sure"

I just nod understanding what she's saying.

"Plus I want some grand babies soon" she adds. "Oh my god ma,don't get ahead of yourself" I laugh.
--
Narrator
While Odell's being questioned by his
mom,Kasandra is going through the same thing.

"Jaden tells me you've got a new boyfriend" Erykah says over the phone. Kasandra groans "jadens been telling
You lies"

"I thought so because I was sure you were still hung up on steph"

"Ma!" Kasandra exclaims. "What? It's true isn't it?"

Kasandra sighs and she can't help but laugh "no,I'm not hung up over him but talking about him doesn't make things any better"

"Okay...let's talk about Odell then what's up with that?"

"It's really nothing,we just had dinner and caught up but nothing more happened" Kasandra quickly explains

"Odell was always a really nice boy,don't be so mean to him please"

"Ma,I'm not mean" Kasandra argues. "Maybe not but baby you're bougie,which isn't a bad thing"

"Bougie girls can be nice"

"Of course,some guys like bougie girls and maybe Odell's one of them or rocky"

"Please don't start with rocky" Kasandra laughs.

Asap rocky is a rapper and good friends with kasandras family through the music scene. They like to joke around with each other and sometimes flirt but it's nothing too serious.

"That boy is something,but baby girl you need to make sure Odell or whoever you're talking to doesn't get the wrong idea because you sound like you're over any type of discussion about dating" Erykah advises.

"Yeah I agree,I'm not against dating or talking about it but I'm just not trying to rush into anything"

"Take your time but don't take too long,more babies around here would be nice"
--
Vote and Comment❤️