Suspicions x9

Teyana
"So how's Odell been?" I ask Kassie who rolls her eyes on the screen. I love how she still gets irritated whenever me or anyone else would bother her about her love life. It's been weeks since I've seen her or even heard from her so can she really be mad that I'm interested to know what's going on in her love life?

"I don't know I should text him maybe" she shrugs. Something about her is a little different. "Girl have you finally gotten with him?!" My eyes widen hopeful of a yes.

"Seriously,Odell and I are just friends,anyways it's been so long since we've really seen each other"

"Ugh,Kassie can you please find a man so we can go on double dates and do fun shit together with our families soon?" I plead.

Kasandra just laughs "we can do that stuff now I don't need to have a man"

"But seriously are you going to try to put yourself out there anytime soon?"

Kasandra shrugs "already told you,no"

"Oh yeah I forgot you want a Barack Obama type nigga" I shake my head and roll my eyes. "And? I'll gladly be michelle"

"Yo T! I'm home!" I hear Jordan yell from downstairs. "Girl I'll talk to you later my man is here"

"Oooh wait let me see Jordan" she exclaims. Jordan walks in setting his basketball bag down to the side he must've been coming from the gym.

"Hey baby,what you up to?" he smiles coming over to give me a kiss. "Nothing much,talking to Kass"

"Wassup sis?" Jordan greets her putting his face infront of the camera so she could see.

"Nothin much" she says.

"How you and my man Odell doing over there in NYC?" Jordan chuckles. "Bye" Kasandra groans actually ending the call.

"Damn,what's she got against O?" Jordan asks. I shake my head "she don't got nothin against him,you know how she is"

Jordan nods. "Stephens probably a reason too" he adds on.

I laugh "nah she told me she was 100% over him,I mean obviously she misses him but I don't think she's going as far as to see him"

Jordan keeps quiet as he walks into our bathroom getting ready to get into the shower.

"Baby if you know something you've got to tell me" I demand following him into the bathroom.

"I don't know anything" I look at him not believing him at all. "What? I mean he sorta hinted at somethin but other than that I don't know what the fuck they doin" he admits.

"What'd he tell you?,actually when did you guys even talk?"

"I just came back from working out with him" he informs me.

"Okay tell me every single thing he told you"

"It's not much he didn't even directly tell me anything he hinted okay? Hinted at something"

"Then what did he "hint" at?!" I mock him.

He laughs "he specifically said "I love your sister but she is very confusing".

"That's it?" I give him a blank stare expecting more.

"I told you it was a hint" I argues.

"Hint at what though?"

He smacks his lips "obviously she's talking to him again which is confusing to him"

I nod finally understanding. "I don't know,I think she would tell me though"

Jordan shrugs "I mean I could be wrong but the truth will come out sooner or later"
--
Vote and Comment💖

What're your thoughts on Kasandra and Stephen hooking up again?

What do you guys think of Kasandra and Stephens past relationship?