A Boy x25

Kasandra
"Come in" I called out at the sound of my office door being knocked on.

Christian walked in with a smile. "Wassup Miss.K"

"Heyy, you seem to be in very high spirits"

"I don't know if you already heard but I've been getting some college offers and I think I know where I'm gonna commit to"

My eyes widened in excitement, "Christian that's great! I'm so happy for you! Which school have you been thinking about?"

"I'm pretty set on Duke university"

"That's an amazing D1 college. I knew big things were coming your way" I cheered.

"Yeah I wish I would've believed in you sooner" he admits.

"All that matters is that you believe in yourself now. You've changed so much from the moment I've met you"

"Yeah, I just wanted to thank you for not giving up on me. I know I can be hardheaded sometimes"

We both laugh.

"That's alright, I'm the same way. Also, all of your feelings are justified. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish"
--
Narrator
Odell opened his door to let Naya in.

"Thank you so much for coming over" he says. "You want anything to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good. What's wrong? I wasn't expecting to get a call from you"

Odell leads her to the living room and they both take a seat.

"I got a package the other day" Odell stated.

Naya chuckled. "Did you really call me over here for that?"

"Naya, I'm for real"

Naya put her arms defensively and laughs "Odell you're being so dramatic. What was in the package?"

"Let me just show you" he sighs and runs upstairs.

Odell was actually really scared to even tell Naya. Which is why he was sort of dragging it out.

Naya sat back and looked around. "Odell has really good taste" she thought to herself. Her thoughts are interrupted by Odell's footsteps as he returns to the living room.

He hands her the white box and takes a seat. Biting his nails as he intently watched Naya hesitantly open the box.

She opened it and her eyes widened at the contents. "Kasandra's pregnant?!" She exclaimed.

"Read the note"

She was confused, wondering why Odell didn't seem happy about the news. Her eyes quickly scanned through the note and she raised her hand to her mouth in shock. "What're you gonna do?!"

"I don't know. Kasandra's gonna kill me" Odell stressed.

"Well wait, you two just go together. It's not like you cheated or anything so I don't think you need to be panicking about her leaving you" Naya looked closer at the test. "When did you find this out?"