First touch x19

Narrator
Was this really happening? Both Kasandra and Odell thought as the two began to undress each other.

Kasandra laid flat on the bed as Odell placed kisses on her torso until he reached her spot. From the looks of it, she was very ready for him.

Odell kissed her inner thighs ultimately teasing her. He then began to immediately devour her causing Kasandra to let out a sharp gasp.

Odell's tongue lapped in and out of Kasandra who was trying her best to not be too loud. Everyone was just outside.

"Ahhh" Kasandra softly breathed out. He made sure that he pleasured her in every single spot. Odell then began to suck on her clit causing her breaths to become shorter signaling that she was close to reaching her climax.

Once Odell heard kasandra's hard pants he knew she had reached her high. He got up, hovering over her. She pulled him down closer to her and the two shared a passionate sloppy kiss.

She placed her hand on his hard on gently stroking it. Odell noticed her eyes slightly widen when she looked down. "Don't worry. I'll go slow" he smirked.

"I'm good. I can take it"

Odell licked his lips "Aight bet"

He gently pushed himself into Kasandra. His eyes stayed on her to make sure she wasn't in pain. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. "You good?" Odell asked.

She just nodded. Odell continued but he continued to keep his eyes on Kasandra. He started with long and slow strokes. Her nails partially began to dig into his back as the pleasure crept up on her.

"Ah! Right there" Kasandra moaned bringing Odell closer into her. His strokes became stronger, faster, and deadlier causing the bed to start rocking.

"Ohhh fuck! O-wait!" She pleaded placing her hand against Odell's stomach but he instantly swatted it away.

"Nah, keep takin' this dick like you said you could" Odell demanded huskily turning Kasandra on even more. He places his arm on the headboard giving her even harder strokes.

"Shit" he groaned feeling Kasandra's juices coat his dick. He watched as her chest heaved up and down rapidly while she tried to catch her breath.

Kasandra then felt a knot forming in her stomach. Odell places both of her legs on his shoulders, giving her deep strokes. The two kept their eyes on each other.

Suddenly Kasandra felt as though she had to pee. "Baby wai-" she started but her orgasm had quickly snuck up on her. To both of their surprise, she instantly pushed Odell off of her as her body shook while she squirted. "Shiiiiit!" She cursed.

Odell watched as she tried to catch her breath. This had never happened to Kasandra before so she was in shock. Once she got herself together she straddled over Odell.

She aligned his dick with her entrance and gently eased down on him. Odell placed his hands on her hips as she rode him.

kasandra playfully licks Odell's lips as she began to make her way to his neck.

Odell sent a smack to her plump ass causing her to let out a small laugh

Odell sent a smack to her plump ass causing her to let out a small laugh. As she continued to grind against him Odell felt his high nearing. His grip on kasandra's ass tightened.

She places her hand around his neck as she moved her hips in a circular motion while watching Odell's facial expressions. His
moans and grunts turned her on. "You like when I ride you like this,huh, daddy?" She smirked.

Odell flipped them over so that he was now on top. Kasandra's arms stayed around his neck as he fucked her showing no mercy. She moved her arms to the sides of his face. Their eyes went back and forth from each other and the view of odell entering in and out of Kasandra.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Kasandra moaned. She captured his lips in a passionate kiss that was cut short by both of their climaxes arriving.

Odell placed his head in the crook of her neck as he released into her. Her hips moved in a fast-paced motion as she released her juices onto Odell while muttering incoherent words.

Hard pants filled the room as the two of them tried to catch their breaths.

Odell brought himself up by his forearms so he could look at Kasandra. He realized she had fallen asleep. He was ready to as well but he knew he couldn't in her room. He covered her with the comforter, put his boxers back on and snuck back to his room.
--
Vote and Comment💖

Sorry if this is cringe😫but I tried