Revelations x17

Kasandra
Odell and I just arrived back at his place after Christian's big game. Christian scored the game winning touchdown and he seemed to have caught the eye of many recruiters who were in attendance.

As Odell and I went towards his front door he noticed it was unlocked which made him and I glance at each other with confused expressions. "Does someone else have a key to your place" I asked and he shook his head.

He held out his hand for me to take which I did take ahold of but not because I was scared. He began to enter the house ahead of me.

The lights suddenly were turned on "Really Odell?!" A voice exclaimed which I could tell caused Odell to have a mini heart attack.

The girl was about my height. She was a girl you'd expect Odell to mess around with. She had come from downstairs.

Odell and I were still holding hands and I could feel his palm begin to heat up

Odell and I were still holding hands and I could feel his palm begin to heat up. The girl kept her eyes on our hands with a look of anger. Odell quickly let go of my hand and began playing around with his curls.

 Odell quickly let go of my hand and began playing around with his curls

"Chantel...you didn't tell me you were droppin' by" he nervously said as I stood there, lost trying to read their body language.

The name finally clicked. That was the name that popped up on Odell's phone screen with some emojis next to it.

Odell seemed very nervous, as if he'd been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing and she just seemed pissed.

Chantel walked closer to him "I didn't tell you because as your girlfriend I wanted to surprise you" She sneered as she looked me up and down when announcing her title.

"You ain't my girl Chantel" Odell sighed.

That had set her off because she brought her hand up getting ready to slap Odell but my instinct kicked in and before her hand could come in contact with his, I stepped in between the two of them and grabbed her by the wrist, leaving both of them in shock.