Run in x4

Narrator
It's very late at night and Odell usually likes to go to the gym to get in a late night workout. At this time it's usually close to empty and no one is there to really bother him. Odell usually works with his trainer but on certain day. Today he just wanted to get in a little quick workout alone.

Odell has his headphones on and is just doing some running on the treadmill. As he's doing so he notices a woman with purple hair that was tied up in a bun and she was working with her trainer. Odell could only see the back of her but he could tell she was very fit.

The woman then turns to the side and Odell recognized the familiar face. His eyes widened and he was so shocked that he almost tripped off the treadmill.

Odell turned the machine off and hopped off of it going over to collect his stuff so he could leave immediately. He didn't want kasandra to see him or recognize him at all.

Odell went over to his bag and placed his headphones in and closing it up. As soon as he puts the bag over his shoulder kasandra comes up next to him. Of course,her stuff was right next to Odell's.

"Hey,haven't I seen you from somewhere?" Kasandra asks looking at Odell puzzled.

Odell began to panick and get a little anxious "uh,not that I can remember"

Kasandra shakes her head "oh yeah,I saw you at the airport we were on the same flight,small world" she laughs.

Odell gives a nervous laugh "oh yeah I remember now"

Kasandra nods "I'm Kasandra by the way" she holds her hand out to shake. Odell shakes her hand "nice to meet you"

Kasandra waited for Odell to share his name but he just smiled at her continuing to shake her hand.

"And your name is?.." she asks laughing as she was amused.

"Oh yeah,I'm uh-o- um" Odell stuttered as Kasandra looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Odell wanted to just tell her a fake name and just leave but he knew he couldn't do that.

Odell took a deep breath before answering. "I'm Odell"

Kasandra took a moment to think. She began to examine Odell's face before gasping loudly.

"Wait, Odell Beckham Jr?" She asks and Odell nods. "Yep,from high school" he says.

"Oh my gosh it's been so long!" Kasandra squeals embracing him in a hug.

"You look so different" Kasandra laughs a she pulls back and looks Odell up and down.

Kasandra was in disbelief of how different Odell looked since the last time she had saw him. He was now covered in tattoos,even more muscular,and the hair was definitely a big change.

"Six years makes a difference" Odell laughs.

Kasandra nods with a smile "it's really nice seeing you after so long"

"Same here" Odell smiles.

The two stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say next.

Kasandra smiles and sighs "well Hopefully I'll see you again soon"

Odell wanted to catch up with Kasandra but he was a bit nervous to ask if she wanted to go somewhere for a drink or something tomorrow night.

"Would you like to go out for dinner or somethin tomorrow?" Odell finally lets out.

Kasandra nods with a smile "I would love that,I'll give you my number"

"Uh I'll give you mine my phones dead I'll just text myself" Odell lies. He already had kasandras contact and didn't want her to notice it.

"Okay that's cool" she says and gets her phone out. She began to open her phone and Odell noticed her lock screen was of her and Stephen.

He looked at it and Kasandra could tell he saw it. "I've been meaning to change it" she says as she hands him her phone.

"Huh?" Odell says pretending not to know what she was referring to. "My lockscreen" she clarifies.

"Ohhhh that? I didn't even notice,it's alright" he chuckles.

Odell makes his contact and gives Kasandra her phone back. "I can pick you up at around 7:30 tomorrow" Odell says.

Kasandra nods "alright,cool I'll send you my address"

Odell nods "perfect"

"Well bye,I'll see you tomorrow" she smiles as she makes her way out of the gym.

"Alright bye" Odell smiles as he watches her walk out.

A part of him was excited to get his chance with Kasandra but another part was worried that he might be asking for his heart to be broken again.
--