CHAPTER 1

Alexander POV's:

I'm Alexander Stanford... I'm 22 years old, I'm an actor, dancer, model and a singer, my father is a well known business man and a British Royalty mother was a Singer she's Jennifer Lopez. Not to brag about anything but because of our successful business and our works we were the richest family in the whole world

I have a one older sister and two younger siblings.

Aaron Stanford my younger brother he hast the same jobs
as me... he was the most careless and most outgoing on the three of us so... most likely he was always the one that's in trouble.

Aubrey Stanford my younger sister she was my little princess... believe it or not she was the youngest but the smartest in all of us...,she was just like me an actress, singer, model, and a dancer, she has everything that a guys wants in a girl.

Candice Stanford is my oldest sister she was a mother now and she's a model. She was a great sister for us we can always count on her if we need someone so yeah.

I was single and still trying to find the girl that I want... I don't care if she was rich or not as long as she will love me
too and don't use me for money... I'm tired of all those bitches that I've been on my past relationships. All of them cheated on me because they all just want my money or they were just some whore... but I'm still hoping to find my girl...

Kendall's POV:

I am Kendall Jenner I'm 21 you guys probably know my life cause well it was all over the Internet but some of it were not exactly true like how people would ship me or say that I date every guy I hung out with.

I have a pretty much big family and yeah its crazy but I'm happy cause they support me even though there is some drama we were still a family.

I am single and yeah I'm still trying to find the boy that will love me not for the fame and money but for me. I hope it will come soon...

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

     so this is my first story guys and I'm sorry for my English...

  Thank you  for reading my story I hope you like it... and please comment some ideas of what you want to happen...